Ran my first event of the season. Now I have some questions - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Autocross Racing

Autocross Racing The place to discuss information about autocross stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
bringler26
FUBARCUS

Fan#: 59705
What I Drive: 03 ZX3 & 07 Impreza 2.5i

Points 9,222, Level 64
Points: 9,222, Level: 64 Points: 9,222, Level: 64 Points: 9,222, Level: 64
Level Up 58% Completed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 29 bringler26 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Ran my first event of the season. Now I have some questions

So i ran the first event of my season last weekend and I'm now starting to get way more serious to the autox game. This is my 3rd year and I plan on making it my first full season. I already am thinking of what needs to be done to become more competitive in ST.

Here is a list of my mods some of which were on the car from previous owner and others were added before I got into autox

So far my car has Svt header, full 2.25in exhaust cat back, Steeda Sri, Steeda tri ax short throw, steeda upper front stress bar(utterly useless but looks cool) Svt suspension(needs upgraded baaaddddlllyyy!), 16x7.5 wheels with BF goodrich g force sports(once burned up going to change to dunlop star specs),

Ok so now that I have all of my mods listed out here is my question. I want to prepare a list of things to save for for next season. What type suspension would you advise? I've been researching coil-overs and so far I'm thinking of going KW V2's or bilstein Pss9's. Any other tips. My driver mod needs upgraded too

Bookmarks & Social Networks