Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#370 ·
I live in Pictou County, Nova Scotia, lots of foci here, but they're all sedans. Only mods I've seen are the usual CAI, rims and exhaust. Looking to find a ZX3 or SVT to replace my aging ZX5 this year but they are very hard to find. That's how I found this forum - looking for used foci. I really think the new focus is a big waste of money. Too many useless features and the price tag reflects that. I'll never buy one even when they are used. I like simple cars that are easy to modify, aftermarket all the way, but they are getting hard to find too. I might end up with a Cavalier or SX 2.0, but another Focus would be convenient so I could use my ZX5 as a parts car.

#372 ·
Hey. I'm not that far away from you im over in NB (was in NS for a few months) goodluck on the hunt for a focus. Im always looking online for more of them

#373 ·
Yeah hey brothas from udda muthas!! I'm in Calgary - I've barely put 100 kliks on this thing and I loooove it!!! I haven't seen any modded ones in town here, either - I have the 2 door with the roof spoiler - it looks modded but it's not - I'm ecstatic to have found this site 'cos I WILL be modding this thing! [clap]

#388 ·
About time I introduced myself. My name is Will!

I've got a 2012 on the way to Key West Ford in New Westminster, BC. I live just 1.5 blocks away!

Should definitely have a meetup some time once we all get our 2012s.

I plan to try to change all the side markers and rear lights to LEDs and save up for Euro headlights.

#391 ·
I sure hope you have better success than I am.
I ordered my Titanium Hatch April 28th
I have the window sticker with built on June 22
Was originally supposed to be in Victoria by July 25.
I now have a reference number with customer service, no one seems to know where the vehicle is. Pretty frustrating!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.