Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin# - Page 18 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #171
emerrill
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 83959
Location: Novi, MI, United States
What I Drive: 2012 Focus 5dr Titanium Candy Blue

Posts: 142
FF Reputation: 2 emerrill Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My dealer confirmed with me today - out of there few dozen Retail orders, only configs without MFT have been scheduled. Admittedly that is only a couple of cars, most of the pre-orders are have MFT.

They have currently have 34 scheduled Stock cars in a full mix, but are unclear when they are getting any.
emerrill is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #172
Ohuigin
Focus Addict
 
Ohuigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Fan#: 83056
Location: Long Beach, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

Posts: 552
FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hey everyone,

Big update. The day after I talked to a dealership down here in Long Beach, saying that it would be another three weeks before they get them in, he called me back today and told me that a guy special ordered one, but bailed, and asked if I wanted to come in to test drive it. Of course, I told him yes, so I have an appointment tomorrow at high noon to finally get my hands on one of these things. He said that it was either an SE or SEL (I can't remember exactly which one) hatchback in Ingot silver.

The top of my priorities is to see how this thing drives (obviously). It's not the car I'm going to purchase, but I figure if this drives well, the titanium + handling package will only be better. I'm also going to get under the car and hood, and finally figure out if a hatch gets the automatic grille shutters. I'll take pictures of what I think is interesting, but if there are any requests, let me know by tomorrow and I'll try to do what I can.

-B
__________________

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Ohuigin is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #173
thegame696911
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Fan#: 83084
Location: Toronto, Canada
What I Drive: 2012 White Metallic Ford Focus SEL

Posts: 55
FF Reputation: 1 thegame696911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohuigin View Post
Hey everyone,

Big update. The day after I talked to a dealership down here in Long Beach, saying that it would be another three weeks before they get them in, he called me back today and told me that a guy special ordered one, but bailed, and asked if I wanted to come in to test drive it. Of course, I told him yes, so I have an appointment tomorrow at high noon to finally get my hands on one of these things. He said that it was either an SE or SEL (I can't remember exactly which one) hatchback in Ingot silver.

The top of my priorities is to see how this thing drives (obviously). It's not the car I'm going to purchase, but I figure if this drives well, the titanium + handling package will only be better. I'm also going to get under the car and hood, and finally figure out if a hatch gets the automatic grille shutters. I'll take pictures of what I think is interesting, but if there are any requests, let me know by tomorrow and I'll try to do what I can.

-B
Awesome stuff, looking forward to what you find out.
thegame696911 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #174
bossstl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 83756
Location: US, MO
What I Drive: St. Louis

Posts: 39
FF Reputation: 1 bossstl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Ordered - 2/7
Scheduled Delivery - 4/18
Vin # - Waiting for the email

Now I am hoping I like how it drives.
bossstl is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #175
emerrill
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 83959
Location: Novi, MI, United States
What I Drive: 2012 Focus 5dr Titanium Candy Blue

Posts: 142
FF Reputation: 2 emerrill Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossstl View Post
Ordered - 2/7
Scheduled Delivery - 4/18
Vin # - Waiting for the email

Now I am hoping I like how it drives.
Do you have MyFord Touch on your order?
emerrill is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #176
bossstl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 83756
Location: US, MO
What I Drive: St. Louis

Posts: 39
FF Reputation: 1 bossstl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
No just SYNC and MyFord
bossstl is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #177
itr86
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 84086
Location: sayreville, NJ
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 28
FF Reputation: 1 itr86 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
anyone else just get an email from Ford titled "The all-new 2012 Focus is at your dealership. Drive one today." ? But I called two local dealers and they have none yet. Wondering if anyone has been able to at least test drive yet?
itr86 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #178
c_los7
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fan#: 82881
Location: burlington, Canada
What I Drive: red 08 focus, black04 avalanche

Posts: 16
FF Reputation: 1 c_los7 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
They have four of them at the Hamilton dealership here in Ontario Canada. 3 hatchs and one sedan. Only one of them is a titaniu
The others are sel's
c_los7 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #179
itr86
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fan#: 84086
Location: sayreville, NJ
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 28
FF Reputation: 1 itr86 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Dealer inventories also may be showing retail ordered cars, because one that im 99% sure is mine showed up new today, vin: 1FAHP3K23CL124982

If so that means it should be coming on one of their first shipments, right?
itr86 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #180
Ohuigin
Focus Addict
 
Ohuigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Fan#: 83056
Location: Long Beach, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

Posts: 552
FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itr86 View Post
anyone else just get an email from Ford titled "The all-new 2012 Focus is at your dealership. Drive one today." ? But I called two local dealers and they have none yet. Wondering if anyone has been able to at least test drive yet?
I just got back from a test drive. The images are in a new thread "2012 Focus test drive + photos"

-B
__________________

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Ohuigin is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.