What race tracks have you run on? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Road Racing & Rally

Road Racing & Rally The place to discuss information about road/rally racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2010, 06:35 AM   #27
mick5994
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 67081
What I Drive: 2008, Frozen White Focus ST 3

FF Reputation: 1 mick5994 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
NURBURGRING - GERMANY

I lapped this circuit about 40 times in 2009, its definately my favourite track and I just cant get enough of it. At 13 miles long its demanding on the driver and car for every lap that you do. The first lap I completed in 11mins 23secs and the best in a standard ST225 was 9mins 41, these were all completed on a public session which sees you using the track alongside every motor vehicle known to man. 2010 will see me travel back there in about 2 weeks time with my new Focus ST225 which I now have Code Red remap, Dreamscience CAIS and Eibach suspension fitted so hopefully going to be coming in close to the 9 minute mark for a lap of "the Green Hell"!!

SILVERSTONE - UK

I attended the Ford Fair in 2008 in my standard ST225 and managed to complete 5 laps in one of the track sessions. Its a nice circuit with some fantastic corners, just need to be on the track in a session with other people who are experienced in track time or your times are seriously affected!!

SNETTERTON - UK

I've only managed 4 laps of this circuit and its the tightest of all the circuits that I've driven but it just adds to the overall excitement, not many opportunities to overtake and the corners can be extremely tight when sharing them with another car.

Bookmarks & Social Networks