Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Illinois (IL)

160K views 1K replies 160 participants last post by  Pist0n 
#1 ·
Sightings!

Kinda stole this from another board, but its a good idea!
Stickying this would be nice too!

Screaming Yellow 3door SVT, Borla exhaust, possibly lowered, Flying north on 57 on jan 10th at about 11:30pm. It looked like he had an FF decal above the middle tail light but I couldnt keep up with him.

-Shawn

#626 ·
I just woke up and I had the weirdest dream ever. I saw probably like 5 comp orange svt focuses around the area I live... LOL

#629 ·
Couple days ago Sonic Blue EAP ZX5 SVT on Harlem Ave. in Bridgeview

Today. Red tinted ZX3 SVT with some shiny wheels ( car in motion ;) ) on 151st and La Grange in Orland Park. Instead of looking at me, you were talking with your girlfriend...or sister :p

#630 ·
Sonic blue ZX3 SVT in Orland Park. Had 6 spoke wheels, bone stock and older man behind the wheel.

Then also Sonic Blue ZX3 SVT on Harlem ave. in Bridgeview. Tinted windows and busted bulb in one of the fog lights, passenger side if I remember good.

#631 ·
Who has the Sonic blue SVT with IL plates and was at growlers yesterday watching the game right up front parking off highway ave? Anyone? Clean!

#635 ·
Just saw the only Ford Focus RS in America driving down Racine near Webster in Chicago.... If I wasn't heading to work at that moment, I probably would have turned around and went after him to chat if he stopped somewhere nearby.

I couldn't believe it at first, because I was staring at the car as it came toward me and didn't realize that's what it was until it was almost past me.

#637 ·
Saw today ( Sunday ) same Comp Orange SVT as I have on 95th and Cicero! YAY! First one I ever saw in my area. All I know, you had broken front plate bracket and aftermarket wheels. You looked at me and I looked at you :D

#642 ·
Not too hard if you have a FM2 or FM3 Mexican visa, if you do not, it is quite involved.

#645 ·
No, it was me driving. I am going to go up to Massive Speed to have them do the work for me on the car.

#647 ·
On Friday I saw a grayisch ZX3 on I-94 with IN plates. Lowered, nice exhaust and had "ZETEC" letters on the trunk lid.

#651 ·
Nice :). I was driving a silver Jetta. Was on my way back from a Infiniti dealer in Hoffman Estates. My manager said your car looks nice and clean ;). Cheers!

#653 ·
Spotted three svtfocus' yesterday. A red svt5door on the inner drive and waveland. Another red one in front of Cheetah gym on Broadway. And a black one on Belmont near LSD. Probably the most I've spotted in one day. And both red ones had the 5 spoked wheels making me wish I never sold mine.

#656 ·
^^ possible. I was more focused on the road ;)

Yesterday I saw a 04 ( 6 spoke wheels ) Sonic Blue SVTF with tinted windows on Harlem ( somewhere between Worth and Bridgeview ) Young guy behind he wheel with sun glasses.

I see a lot of SVT Focuses lately but never when i drive my car :(

Also red SVTF on Harlem and 74th later night. my Comp orange was parked on the corner, so maybe that person saw me as well? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.