You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!) - Page 386 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-11-2010, 11:19 PM   #3851
Tom-E09
Pimp'n ain't easy

Fan#: 59383
What I Drive: 2002 Gray ZTS

FF Reputation: 2 Tom-E09 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhh02a View Post
Tommy,
fat chicks always look good to you....and so do unlowerd sedans
OUCH!!!! low blow there..its not my fault my car isnt lowered.....its my wallets fault.

as for the fat chicks they only look good when im $hitty
Sedan Revolution #138SR Town Drunk
Team Dreamspeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazimusZX4ST View Post
I come speeding along and they think I'm all "lets run" when in reality its "MOVE YOU POS, IT'S BURRITO TIME!"
God I love burritos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #3852
CoalFriend_zx4
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 74137
What I Drive: 2006 Silver ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 2 CoalFriend_zx4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd4277 View Post
The Stealth's case may be an exception,since some were turbocharged(Stealth R/T).
The Stealth R/T is definitely not rice. even if its not a R/T its most likely faster than most of FWD I4's stock. My Brother's VR-4 was a mid 13second car just running a little over stock boost.

Sedan Revolution #63
Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 PM   #3853
zetecfreak
Focus Addict

Fan#: 30875
What I Drive: TURBOD Black 02 SE

FF Reputation: 9 zetecfreak Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Actually the non turbo stealths and 3000 gts were horridly slow. Not rice unless riced, but slow either way. The VR4s and such were amazing, if you could afford to fix them since they always broke if driven hard. lol.
This thread is fun.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #3854
tunedfocuzx3
That Iowa Guy

Fan#: 11992
What I Drive: 02 Sonic Blue Mustang GT

FF Reputation: 13 tunedfocuzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
That Focus is horrid..
2002 Focus SVT #3533 - JRSC w/BBK

"Zombie kill of the week?"
Old 04-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #3855
CJohn364
GoKart and Me!!!

Fan#: 49277
What I Drive: 2K5 ZX4 SEt (ATX) French Blue, Met

FF Reputation: 119 CJohn364 Excellent Standing MemberCJohn364 Excellent Standing Member
That Focus looks like it needs to be put out to pasture. LOL.
Sedan Revolution #61 / NW Posse #2
FF Moderator
Member Rules
Buy-Sell-Trade Rules
Complete 'How-To' Archive
General Racing Thread Rules
Old 04-12-2010, 07:16 AM   #3856
'65 stang289
Focus Addict

Fan#: 48133
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST2

FF Reputation: 9 '65 stang289 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetecfreak View Post
This thread is fun.
You know, I used to believe that as well; however, Im beginning to feel its getting out of hand. I should probably keep my mouth shut because someone is probably going to get all pissed off but ohh well.

1. Just because its a honda (or any japanese car for that matter), does not make it rice. For anyone who mods on a regular basis, Honda motors are a better starting platform because there is a better market for them.
2. A factory stock car is not rice, focus had an option for the SAP, does that make it rice? Bringing me to the next point.
3. Just because it has a body kit, does not make it rice, there are ALOT out there that are done very tastefully. And for those who argue that bodykits make cars look all the same, When a company builds a kit, typically it keeps the same design influence all the way around as the company trade mark.
4. (relating to the above) Just because you do not like it, does not make it rice.
5. A part of the time, those who make posts about "rice" are people who consantly whine about focus bashing. and then make post about decent looking cars... double standard anyone.

not rice..

not rice... although i personally dont like all the stickers

Rice..
Old 04-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #3857
CFed28
Banned

Fan#: 66798
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Hatchback SE

FF Reputation: 5 CFed28 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Ya a lot of foreign cars are done really well I also am not a fan of the massive stickers nor the flames. To me rice is a lot of stuff that looks like it's thrown together last minute along with a tacky paint job or in some cases no paint.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #3858
kylesvt720
NeedsMoarEverything

Fan#: 51359
What I Drive: 2005 SILVER ST

FF Reputation: 16 kylesvt720 Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by '65 stang289 View Post
You know, I used to believe that as well; however, Im beginning to feel its getting out of hand. I should probably keep my mouth shut because someone is probably going to get all pissed off but ohh well.

1. Just because its a honda (or any japanese car for that matter), does not make it rice. For anyone who mods on a regular basis, Honda motors are a better starting platform because there is a better market for them.
2. A factory stock car is not rice, focus had an option for the SAP, does that make it rice? Bringing me to the next point.
3. Just because it has a body kit, does not make it rice, there are ALOT out there that are done very tastefully. And for those who argue that bodykits make cars look all the same, When a company builds a kit, typically it keeps the same design influence all the way around as the company trade mark.
4. (relating to the above) Just because you do not like it, does not make it rice.
5. A part of the time, those who make posts about "rice" are people who consantly whine about focus bashing. and then make post about decent looking cars... double standard anyone.

not rice..

not rice... although i personally dont like all the stickers

Rice..
1st one is not rice, 2nd one is borderline, with the stickers and such, third is rice.

The 3000GT/Stealth is rice, even if its a VR4 (Or R/T), because it has dual farts cans...

ST CREW #107 / TEAM DURATEC #93 / D23 Crew #3
Old 04-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #3859
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
^^Thank You. I don't give a crap how tastefully someone mods their car, if it gets a fart can, it becomes instant RICE by default. The rest is just semantic BS, but the fart can is the badge of [dis]honor.(Oh, and I can tell the difference between a high quality exhaust, like HKS Hi Power, which is NOT rice, and a resonator tip, which IS)
Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #3860
'65 stang289
Focus Addict

Fan#: 48133
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST2

FF Reputation: 9 '65 stang289 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller_1974 View Post
^^Thank You. I don't give a crap how tastefully someone mods their car, if it gets a fart can, it becomes instant RICE by default. The rest is just semantic BS, but the fart can is the badge of [dis]honor.(Oh, and I can tell the difference between a high quality exhaust, like HKS Hi Power, which is NOT rice, and a resonator tip, which IS)

Posted via FF Mobile

that was going to be my next point... fart can is definately InstaRice. But some ppl dont seem to understand that alot of makes put the muffler in the back u cant just assume that an aftermarket muffler is a fart can. a closer inspection could yeild a full exhaust

Bookmarks & Social Networks