LED Interior Mod question - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades

MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about performance gauges, shifter knobs, custom interior paint, car seats or any interior upgrades for the 2000-2007 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2004, 12:50 PM   #1
ouikikazz
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 6707
What I Drive: 2k2 Infra-Red SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 ouikikazz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
LED Interior Mod question

I've read through the thread to convert all your LEDs to blue, the question I have is, do you have to worry bout resistors? if so anyone got a list of resistors to use?

that thread is way too big and someones sig is huge so loadinga nd scrolling the thread for me is a pain (on a slow comp) so if anyone know if theres a how-to with pics (cause earlier pics on that thread is dead) let me know :) thanks in advance.

Bookmarks & Social Networks