Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus - Ride of the Month

Ford Focus - Ride of the Month The place to vote for the Ride of the Month Poll & Showcase of our previous winners.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #11
Chick
Focusless

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 183,253, Level 100
Points: 183,253, Level: 100 Points: 183,253, Level: 100 Points: 183,253, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
NOVEMBER RIDE OF THE MONTH(2009)

Member name: NCEDILLOS
Model: Sedan (SE with SPI)
Color: French Blue

Why she loves her Focus:
"This is my first car therefore it has huge sentimental value. I take a lot of pride in how I mod my car exterior and engine wise. There are a good amount of people that dislike how the sedans (in particular 00-04) look. So going in to modding my car my initial goal was to change that thinking and show that these cars can look beautiful. There is also a large majority of people that comment on how the SPI lacks in power, which is why I will be turboing my car and hopefully in a couple years fully build it. I remember my first meet was a cruise and they asked what engine I had and when they learned it was an SPI they joked that I should be in the back lol so I also want to change that mindset because I believe it can be a great engine. All in all I never want to sell this car, I have to much of me in it and I just couldn’t imagine it. It has come a long way from being totally stock, not even having fog lights. My car is a reflection of me and that’s why I love my car so much."

Her future plans:
"I have a full turbo setup waiting to go on my car in spring.
I also have sitting a 98 euro front bumper, Roush side skirts, 05 trunk, 05 taillights, 05 trunk, 05 Sap sedan rear bumper I will be putting on in summer. I will be getting my entire car repainted with all of these parts.
The only thing I don’t have that is in my future plans is coilovers.
I have big plans for the interior but that will be the last.
I am hoping to have all of this done by the end of this upcoming summer."

MODIFICATONS

EXTERIOR:
05-07 Spoiler
Tint 35/20 and Windshield 30
Euro Upper Grill
Lower SVT Grill
CFM Shorty Antenna
Mach 1 Lip
Tinted Taillights
Black Focus Central Emblems
Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
Black ST170 Headlights
Blue Laminx on Fogs
Purple Calipers

INTERIOR:

I.C.E.:
Pioneer Head Unit
Kuda Mount for my Zune
6x8 Pioneer Speakers
Fusion Sub and AMP

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

PERFORMANCE:
2.25 Roush Exhaust
Volant Intake w/ Volant Ram Air
Focus Central Throttle Body
MX80 Coil Pack and Wires
Focus Sport Tune

SUSPENSION:
Roush Suspension Kit (Currently on Tein Springs 2.3 Front/2.0 Rear)

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
Rally Brake Kit
15x7 Fittipaldi Five Stars et 35
Potenza Tires 205/50/15

MISC.:

--->CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR OCTOBER ROTM!

Last edited by Chick; 12-14-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.