My New Dash Project: Pics Inside - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades

SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2002-204 SVT Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Dan-O
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50029
What I Drive: 2002 FrankenTurbo powered Beetle

FF Reputation: 13 Dan-O Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (26)
My New Dash Project: Pics Inside

I have 2 gauge cups on my A pillar and have decided I didn't like them up in my face all the time.
I also didn't like the dumb radio kit I have, it kept popping out.
So, I bought a Euro kit on eBay that also came with an awesome antenna adapter and a set of radio removal tools.
First pic is of the new dash insert installed. It's a clip in version that I plastic welded in place.
We can call this step one:

The second pic is of my relocated hazard button.
I cut the plastic out, relocated and plastic welded that as well.
Step two:

And here's the last one so far.
I moved the hazard switch to make room for the gauges.
I have a little more plastic work to do before I break out the bondo.

Bookmarks & Social Networks