Focus Fanatics Forum banner

San Antonio meet.

5K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
Anyone game? Post up some suggestions, of places to go, and things to do.

I say we go eat somewhere downtown, it's just parking is a bitch there.

Ideas? [dunno]

#29 ·
^^^J and ace, were yall 2 for that idea? i think it would be fun, just the time is issue, prolly a summer weekend would suit best to give the friggin weather a chance to make up its mind

#33 · (Edited)
Hey all, just thought I'd check-in here. I'm in Portland only for a couple more weeks. I'll be in Alabama for a little after that, and then I'll be in SA June 29th. I don't expect you to wait on my account, but if you do happen to have a meet after that day, I would be happy to attend. Cheers!

#35 ·
Sure am. Getting stationed at Lackland AFB for network warfare :). I am 99% set on moving into an apartment near the Medical Center. Got good ratings and doesn't look too trashy.

#36 ·
We will welcome you into the TEXAS crowd. Enjoy the cooler air of Portland ... because we keep it hot ... I mean HUMID Hot down south.

-Ray-

#37 ·
So I went for a drive out by Camp Bullis tonight and got the idea, why not drive to Fredericksburg on Saturday if the weather is nice, and then my wife suggested I should see if any other FF members might want to meet up and we all cruise out that way and enjoy Hill Country. So if anyone is game PM me your contact info and we will get something set up.

#40 ·
My understanding is that this weekend Dave and some guys are meeting up and cruising around San Antonio ... might want to join em soldierbo4sox

-Ray-

#41 ·
Yeah, the invite is there. Everyone talks big game on FF about a SATX meet, but no one from FF ever shows up or gets organized. It's just the nature of the beast, I guess.

That's why it's always just me and a 2-3 other regulars going to meets.

Guys, I've been organizing big meets since 2004. We've gone so far as to lease out Medina Lake to have people from all over the state show up.

Other than that, my invite to all of you is there for May 9th. Just check out the "Ataru is visiting SATX" thread right below this.

We're not expecting a bunch of people to show. It's just a meet and greet, a cruise to Bandera, then some dinner. I may even be on my bike instead of my car...but we'll see.

dave.

#44 ·
I talked to zetecgt on the phone this afternoon and he's gonna try and get something together tomorrow. Where on the NE side will you be? Cause I live by the airport off Blanco.

#46 ·
Yes, we do. We got Raymond started, we will give you a boost as well.
I would love to come join you on a ride sometime Dave, but it is shower season, and I have not been in the mood for a 50mph pelting.

I have a SVT club picnic on the 9th. So, I cant make the Ataru meet.

I'll make it down there soon. So will Raymond. Right after he spends QUALITY Time and earns his kitchen pass.

#48 ·
I'll make it down there soon. So will Raymond. Right after he spends QUALITY Time and earns his kitchen pass.
I am going to save the pass for FocusFest Now ... It seems to be taking more than the Kitchen Pass to make FF. [whip] [8)]

But yeah ... I would love to check out the ride you guys are planning, Dave.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.