4 Years ago today, I bought a Focus! timeline 56k no way - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
SkyPilot
Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
4 Years ago today, I bought a Focus! timeline 56k no way

This is the Former focusman6297, i changed my SN to reflect what im doing with my life so intro SkyPilot!

4 years ago today on April 18, 2005, I bought a focus!

It was a 2004 Focus SE, that I bought from Hertz rent a car. The car had 27,000ish miles on it, and I got it for $9995 which was a deal I couldn’t pass up.

Here are some pics still on the lot.

A few months after owning the car I did my first and still favorite mod, VOLANT FTW!

The mods came slow, as a poor college student I did what I could, the next mod was 35% tint all the way around.

Somewhere there after I added a Red Focus Central Spark Plug cover, which I later traded for a blue one.

Next Came the rims! I bought theses of a forum member and instead of driving to get them or have them shipped, I flew myself (Im a Pilot) and my mother on a 4 hours round trip in a Cessna 172/n to Kingston NY to get my SVT 5-Spoke rims, here are some pics from the trip.

Landing in Kingston NY

At Kingston

Taking off From Kingston

Me

After I got some tires and installed them, this was the end result.

A few months after that from my 21st Birthday I got a MBRP cat back!
Mom trying to hide the box

The Install!

and on one cold December day in installed a rear dome light and kicker components in q-logic kick panels with leds!

Then Finally the DROP! For Christmas 2007 I got a Roush Stage 2 suspension and this was the result after I put my svt rims back on

Less then a week later the car was packed and my dad and I drove west, I was moving from New York to Arizona for flight school, a 2500 mile trip was done in 2 days, 16 hours the first day and 18 the next the car did it like it was nothing.
While in AZ I was able to get a set or REAL TYC Sedan tail lights

A few months after I was in AZ and school was done, I met up with other focus guys for a long 300+ mile run to fragstaff az for lunch!

And in the following months I added things like the dash with a tach, and speedhut gauge face, a 65mm tb, and focus door sill plates.
One day back in October we did a run up south mountain in phoenix.

A few days after that my stock horn died, so Tom and I installed some air horns!

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And the most recent pics are from a night out a Buffalo Wind wings a few weeks back, notice no more front license plate!

And Just a few days ago this happened

And that it, the 4 year history of my Focus, she has been a great car and has given me all trouble free miles, I just installed EBC sport rotors and Hawk Pads the other day as well and painted my calipers Ford Blue, Updated with pics!

And I have an SVT header that im waiting to get the rest of the parts for so I can install it, and then she will be done. Hope you enjoyed this long timeline of my Hertz Focus!

ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums

Last edited by SkyPilot; 04-19-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->