Introducing the redesigned 2009 Ford Focus Coupe - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #33
LucJoe
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 58686
What I Drive: 2009 Metallic Silver Coupe

Points 165, Level 3
Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3
Level Up 30% Completed
Level up: 30% Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 LucJoe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggy View Post
*snip*
So your sticker was 19870? Sounds exactly like mine except for the heated leather. Mine was 19060 and we came to a price of 16782 before discounts (1161 under invoice). Then I tacked on the 2500 and 500 (fmcc). Missed out on: $500 if you qualify for one of the following 3 (mutually exclusive) - Military, Student, American Quarter Horse Association. And $750 coupon (if I get this in the next couple weeks he will add it to the sale). Ended up at $13782 and could have gone down to $12532. (All prices before TTL since it varies and is impossible to compare, also the dealer had an $89 doc fee which I thought was reasonable).

Btw I love the car!!! I almost bought a similar 08 6 months ago but by waiting I saved over $2000 and got the much better 09 Coupe

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.