|01-01-2009, 07:48 PM||#1|
HTP 4x100mm Lug Pattern Conversions
Having the 4x108mm Lug Pattern is a significant limitation in terms of how many wheels we Focus owners have to select from. By changing over to a 4x100mm Lug pattern the selection is significantly broadened by a factor of more than 5!
HTPerformance is enabling Focus owners to transform their car to 4x100mm Lug Pattern in three ways:
These Kits are made with Ford OEM parts.
A Complete Kit which includes brand new front knuckle assemblies ready to install, along with rear assemblies ready to bolt onto your existing spindles. This also includes machining of 4 new rotors (rotors themselves not included). - $850
B) A DIY Rebuild Kit which would allow those of you mechanically savvy to do you own hub rebuilds at your leisure. This also includes machining of 4 new rotors (rotors themselves not included). - $525
C) A Conversion Service for those who have already purchased NEW hubs and rotors. This give you the ability to send us your parts and have them machined with the 4x100mm pattern and have your wheel studs pressed in. - $175
We need 5 people to get this product rolling.
Orders will be taken up front, please let us know which option you are wanting.
Once the 5 orders have been placed we will commence the kit assembly and servicing.
Group Buy Participants:
* New brake rotors are NOT included in these kits, please add them to your cart or arrange to have them delivered to us.
* Safety: We do not recommend reusing your existing bearings and as such, this is why we offer the complete rebuild kit and complete kit. This kit is meant to reduce your shipping costs and enable those who have the ability to rebuild their own front knuckles to switch to the 4x100mm lug pattern.
* We are working on options for those who would like BOLT STYLE hubs, but they are not currently available at this time.
* No provision for Drum Brakes is being made at the current time.
# This is a service only, no parts are included in the service fee, please see the other options for the DIY rebuild kit and complete ready to use kit options.
# Hubs and Rotors MUST be NEW when you send them to us for this service. We will not accept anything but new parts and the sender is liable for return shipping costs if they are found to be used parts.
# Front hubs must NOT be pressed into the front bearing.
* Please inquire about a custom front and/or rear disk brake kit for your Focus.
Interested in this for another vehicle? Please give us a PM or email us .
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I Need The Lug Pattern For My Rims||J-Dub||Wheels & Tires - Sponsored By Tire Rack||12||03-09-2008 06:19 PM|
|I Need To Know The Lug Pattern For My Car||J-Dub||Ford Focus & General Car Chat||4||03-04-2008 07:38 PM|
|Focus Lug Pattern - What other car is the same?||SuperFlea||Wheels & Tires - Sponsored By Tire Rack||15||11-29-2006 12:01 PM|
|wats the lug pattern on an 02 ford focus zx5||focuszx5racing||Wheels & Tires - Sponsored By Tire Rack||3||02-19-2005 08:29 AM|
|lug pattern||saagz87||Wheels & Tires - Sponsored By Tire Rack||3||11-03-2004 12:26 PM|