For Sale: 2004 SVTF 36k mi, EAP, PWSC, Silver - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2008, 06:28 AM   #1
TN-SVTF
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 17469
What I Drive: 2004 Silver SVTF EAP, PW S/C

FF Reputation: 1 TN-SVTF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Sale: 2004 SVTF 36k mi, EAP, PWSC, Silver

For Sale: 2004 SVT w/PWSC, EAP, CD Silver

If youíre thinking of buying a good used SVTF and modding it someday, do yourself a favor and buy this oneÖ

One owner, 36,xxx miles (s/c installed at approx 28k), always garaged, honestly the most unmolested supercharged SVTF you will ever find. I purchased new thinking Iíd get into open track racing and it NEVER happened. Iím 37 years old and now have two daughters under 2 years old, I drive like an old man, seriously, Iím not trying to do some sales pitch here. This is as unmolested of a vehicle as you will find. Itís our third vehicle and I only drive it about half the time and I donít see ďusingĒ it for what I purchased it for in the foreseeable future.

Car runs perfect! I get 29 mpg driving it around town. It idles perfectly! Iíve said on here I believe the problem with a large number of PWSC kits idle is the brake booster line where it connects to the vac tree. I have fixed this. Iíve worked through multiple little install problems but as it sits it runs absolutely perfect. It does need the boost bypass valve replaced. I have a new one in a box from Magnusen though have not found the time to replace it yet. It still makes approx 5 lbs of boost but bleeds off additional boost. I WILL have this fixed prior to sale.

No other mods other than short throw shifterÖBase PWSC tune. I do have a dyno run I did with A/F and the A/F is perfect (a little rich/safe). BTW if you havenít driven a SVTF with the PWSC I will PROMISE you that you wont be disappointed.

Price $9500.00 ÖI donít need to sell this but I donít use it. The only one listed on Car Max at this time is a CD silver 5 door, non EAP, w/54K miles and they are asking $13,500. Please donít try to low ball me on this price. The only financial move that would be more stupid than just letting this sit in my garage is selling it for less than this amount. Sticker was $23,285K I paid 4K for the PWSC, Iíve had it 4 years and Iím selling for 9kÖ.thatís not the way to do things butÖ..

I figure $7000 for a nice SVTF
$2000 for the S/C (I WILL NOT PART!)
$ 500 for the condition, mileage. and EAP package.

Iíve never had it at a track. One car show where I won a three foot trophy for best engine. Body is perfect with no dings/dents, interior is perfect with no signs of wear on interior or drivers seat.

Iíll gladly provide additional pictures, or take/send videos of it being driven any distance. This vehicle is capable of being driven across country without worry. EVERYTHING is sound. I have all original documentation, window sticker, etc, also included would be everything removed during install including intake manifold, etc.

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at rickandalie@charter.net for additional information. BTW I did not Ďdetailí the car before these pics, I just washed it.

Pictures:

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->