Bad Business - Besthaticouldo - Page 3 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #21
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
one...didnt pay for suspension. person deal with a close friend for some work i did for him.

two...headlights were a birthday present from my parents.

three...supercharger was sold because i was going to buy a new car and abandon plans on my car.

four...had you texted or called me within the past two hours or so after i talked to ryan you would have known i finished making a deal with a guy to get you the power steering line.

not to mention you blaming me for your power steering line breaking even tho i told you it would burst because mine did. i never cancelled my order thru mike. the money came out of my account and then came back in. according to my online banking. so i never cancelled your order. i dont know what happened with that.

jack never got shafted with the cat. he needed one and i bought one. i had no substitute to take one off my car. however he got a cat with less miles.

but i have since the discussion where you freaked without knowing the circumstances of how i got parts, PMed the guy i was going to buy the powersteering line from. im waiting to hear back from him before i go to a bank to send him the money order. i will have it sent thursday when i get paid. after that. getting it is from him. his SN is Venomus. hes parting out an EAP SVT. if you would like to ask him.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #22
NCedillos
Illest.... <3

Fan#: 50780
What I Drive: 2002 French Blue SE

FF Reputation: 7 NCedillos Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
I dont think anyone will trust you anymore tho. Its been too many times lol. I mean wow.
Sedan Revolution #68
~SOTM OCT 08~ROTM NOV 09

Old 05-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #23
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
i dont really care if people trust me. i find it funny that half of that story is off by months and time. i just dont care to correct it. he wants his part. ill get him the part.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #24
TKE_Quailman
FF God of South FL

Fan#: 44442
What I Drive: 07 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 35 TKE_Quailman Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
This is going to be an interesting one
Last of the Hatches #1
XBOX LIVE:TKE428
GIVE REP POINTS IF IM HELPFUL

Old 05-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #25
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
It's going to get ugly.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #26
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
It's going to get ugly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
...he wants his part. ill get him the part.

how? i just said...he wants his part. ill get him the part.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #27
PumkinSvt
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 46561
What I Drive: 10 Forte DD,Comp SVTF, 14 Fiesta ST

FF Reputation: 28 PumkinSvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (33)
I vote for a ban!! haha

HKS||Garrett||TopSpeed||Tial||Massive||

Old 05-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #28
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
I doubt, in all of these threads that are popping up, that you are never at fault.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #29
jrgtrain
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29105
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 jrgtrain Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Derrick, please do not forget to either give me your svt dipstick off your car or give me a replacement svt dipstick. I gave you two parts and I want two parts in return.

Derrick, I did not blame you for my line blowing up. I clearly stated that was my fault. i blame you for not getting me my parts in a timely manner. You have had a minimum of 5 months to replace my parts. i don't mean me telling you I am putting my header on and need parts. I mean that you should have replaced my parts as soon as possible regardless if i had a broken line, no headers on or whatever. It took me contacting you every week and annoying you to get the ball rolling on my parts. Once again we are at the same place where we began. "When I get paid I will get your parts". Since i have been bugging you, you have been paid twice. Since I gave you the parts, you have been paid a minimum of 12 times.

As far as Jack is concerned, he leant you HIS catalytic converter and he wanted HIS catalytic converter back. You bought him a different one. It was not in the same condition as the one he leant you.

You, through your own post on this thread have just confirmed the bad business you do through your "Jack" comment.

When I get my two parts, we will be done.

Thank you to all the unfortunate people who have been shafted by Derrick in the past, I feel your pain. Thank you to those who read this thread and also feel my pain. Bad business sucks no matter what.

GIL

Straight lines are for fast cars...Turns are for fast drivers

Old 05-11-2008, 10:52 PM   #30
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing Member Peregrine Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgtrain View Post
When I get my two parts, we will be done.

Thank you to all the unfortunate people who have been shafted by Derrick in the past, I feel your pain. Thank you to those who read this thread and also feel my pain. Bad business sucks no matter what.

GIL
It sucks worse when it's someone in your own crew taking advantage and passing their troubles onto someone else.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->