Massive Speed System debacle - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
pantherdan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37438
What I Drive: 09Fusion SEL SAP and 07Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 pantherdan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Massive Speed System debacle

I purchased 2 strut tower bars from Massive Speed. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...063133245&rd=1
The first March 13th and the second April 3. The first bar came in no problem except there was no fog light mod, so I emailed them. They assured me one would be sent promptly. The cost was still good so I purchased a second bar and the wrong one was sent (the Zetec bar was sent) and again, no fog light mod. I contacted them again and they were pretty quick to get the right bar to me, but the promised UPS return label for the Zetec bar wasnt there (and still no fog light mods). I contacted them again about the lack of fog light mods and no return label and was told it is in the mail.

It is now 2 days short of 2 months total time and I still have no fog light mods and I have a useless (to me) Zetec strut bar. I have talked to them on the phone at least 3 times AND sent at least 5 emails. This is getting old. VERY BAD SERVICE AFTER THE SALE. The shipments were incomplete and one was the wrong item. I guess they dont care if I bad mouth their service because they would have remedied the problem when they promised.

Stupid warranty! Stupid emissions! Stupid gas prices!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Yocrew
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 54713
What I Drive: 02RedSVT #306

FF Reputation: 19 Yocrew Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
No offense man, but posting this thread probably wont help. Just cancel your order, get your money back and order from someone else. I had a problem with a company and had same probs. Canceled order and never ordered from them again.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
True, but everyone deserves a heads up before they decide to buy.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
hey i might be able to help you out what color is the zetec bar and if you were gonna sell it what would you want for it?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing MemberAlgorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Fog light mod is 2 wires and 3 prongs..
Old 05-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #6
pantherdan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37438
What I Drive: 09Fusion SEL SAP and 07Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 pantherdan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yocrew, I have received the main part of the order, and I definitely do not want to return the 2 bars I already have installed. Massive uses this board, too. If they see this, then maybe they will get off their @sses and send me what they promised, if not...

klodkrawler, If they dont send me a return slip, then I will sell the Zetec strut bar (its the Blue Focus Sport). I'll give them a little more time, but they are showing absolutely no interest in recovering the item. If they want me to keep the Zetec bar and not send the mods and UPS slip, then I will call it even and sell the bar.

Algorhythm, sure its only a couple wires. THEY advertised the bar and mod together. I paid fair and square. All I want is what I paid for. Its bad business on their part. Its the principle. I was so nice about it and talked to them and emailed them and gave them every chance, but they cant take the 5 minutes to make it all right. Its the principle.

Stupid warranty! Stupid emissions! Stupid gas prices!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #7
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing MemberAlgorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherdan View Post
Algorhythm, sure its only a couple wires. THEY advertised the bar and mod together. I paid fair and square. All I want is what I paid for. Its bad business on their part. Its the principle. I was so nice about it and talked to them and emailed them and gave them every chance, but they cant take the 5 minutes to make it all right. Its the principle.
Trust me I know where you're coming from.. my girlfriend always at me "it's only a couple of dollars, just leave it alone." I always start stuff for my things, but I'm just letting you know that even if you don't get it from them, you can make it yourself for a couple of bucks.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
K Dog
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 23554
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 10 K Dog Great Standing Member
Our reply:

Dan, You were mailed via us mail a ups return tag w/ the fog mod on 4/22/08. Per our emails from yesterday I resent a ups return label with a fog mod. We also emailed you to expect this one just like the orignial to be coming with US Mail, not via ups. This thread has nothing to do with the results. I have sent now multiple return tags to the same address you provided. We hope one of them turns up soon. Our intentions are not to upset you. If you don't have the new return tag and fog mod by thursday this week with the mail, send us an email, or give us a call. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for being patient.

Bookmarks & Social Networks