Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Louisiana

84K views 295 replies 47 participants last post by  c0alition 
#1 ·
I might get flamed for doing this, but here it goes. I hereby declare, by the power invested in myself, this to be the official Louisiana FF thread. There. So if you are from La and want to make your presence known post here.... please??? LOL.
I will go first. Name's Clint. I live in Monroe and drive a silver 2006 zx4 ses. I don't have any mods right now save for some lights on the inside of my car that blink to ma' musik. I've got a bumper on the way though and I'll be updating when I get new pics.

Mods, if this be a no no, I is sorry. Can you really blame a guy for trying??? Can you?

#8 ·
I am from New Orleans. Left the state in 1989. My parents evacuated for Katrina and never went back. I miss it. I will never move back though. My wife is from Baton Rouge. Her family is there. We will be visiting there. So I will get to visit the French Quarter. I can't wait to get some seafood and be home, if only for a few hours.

#13 ·
hey focus380 i am at polk too. i have been wondering if anyone was at polk. what all are you doing to the focus? in iraq right now so take it easy.

#14 ·
I am also from Monroe La.. School is back in so I am back on the forum seeing whats going on. God bless all of you that are serving in the military. Spaceg. might have to actually try to run into ya being I have yet to meet anyone that is on this forum. Later

#23 ·
Im from TX, but im stationed in LA for work, im a construction Foreman.

Im based an live in Mandeville, but jobs site consist of all LA, currently doin City hall downtown N.O. , remodeling apartments in Baton Rouge, remodeling offices in Shreveport.

Dont know if anyones seen my car, i posted a thread awhile back about being in LA for work an wanted to see if there were any foci drivers but never got a response. Hope to be back in bout a week or so, maybe we can all meet up one day

02 Red SVT (FC Ram-Air Hood) usually on I-12 I-10 or 59 so egh somebodys had to have seen me at least once hahaha

#24 ·
ok guys, I've been thinking. I'm on break now till January and I believe it is high time we had ourselves a meet! I don't know where yet, that's for you guys to discuss since I'm not totally sure where everyone is but I know we should do it and soon. So what say ye? Shall we have a meet? Also, there is a yellow svt hatch running around monroe. I think that the guy who drives it works at homedepot. I've seen his car there before and I saw it again there today when I was there looking for supplies. I decided to leave him a note and tell him about the forum and to look me up when he got here. So if he comes on here, if he wasn't already on here, tell him about this thread of ours. ty, SPACE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.