Production numbers for the '05-'07 ST?? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)

DURATEC Performance (2003-2007) The place to chat about any Duratec 23, 23E, and 20 engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #20
fast07st
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 54363
What I Drive: 07 Red Focus ST, 93 Stang, 68 Stang

FF Reputation: 2 fast07st Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Official Ford Cust serv answer!!

Well, here it is... the official answer from Ford... I got a hold of the research team. Ford demostrates once again it has a very low interest in actually being a car enthusiast company... Of course the Cust. Ser. Rep had no clue what an ST was...

-The only thing she could mail out would be the build sheet - cool, but I already have one (thanks very much). In any case the build sheet is only a list of the options the car came w/ from the fact, it doesn't even specify what the 800 ST packaged consists of.

..."we only keep production figures by body style..." So no specifics! According to the Cust Serv Rep Ford has no specifics on how many SE, SES, or ST's - Who are they trying to kid???

If that was the case it's no wonder Ford is not doing too well, I better sell all of my (1) Ford stocks. They wouldn't know what cars are selling better by model, engine, specs, etc - Give me a break!

I also have a 68 Mustang. I have its numbers broken down by colour, bodystyle, inside trim, and model.
For instance the
standard Mustang w/ the 6 cyl, coupe while ext, black vinyl interior 3 speed manual XXXXXX
standard Mustang w/ the 6 cyl, fastback red ext, while inter XXXXXX
GT Mustang w/ the 8 cyl-289ci, convertible XXXXXX
GT Mustang w/ the 8 cyl-390ci, coupe XXXXXX

Not really a surprise... My bro has the same response years ago when asking about the prod #'s for the S/R
(They must think we are dumb...) -

I wonder if keeping track of the sales figures as opposed to the production, might be an easier avenue.

Does anyone know someone on the Customer Service - I think we need an inside Job!
I know the info is available, it's just not given out
(may be they think I am a spy for GM!)

Bookmarks & Social Networks