F2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
pistolgripbmx
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 49331
What I Drive: 86 ranger, 2007 focus zx3 s

FF Reputation: 38 pistolgripbmx Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Angry F2

Has anyone had a bad experience with f2? I'm really having a hard time with them right now. I paid for an f2 intake Feb. 20th a week went by and the only update i had was the intake was packed and waiting for the ups truck to pick it up. I asked why it was taking so long because i was under the impression that all products minus body kits got shipped out next day. Ricardo told me that is usually the case and he'll check to see what was going on. Another week went by and didn't hear from them. Asked about it again and he told me he was checking on it. Again another week goes by and nothing until i finally get a hold of him and we were both online at the same time. (place is damn near impossible to get a hold of through the phone) he tells me that they are out of stock and mine was never packaged and the packing guy made a mistake. I ask him how long it would take for new ones to get in stock and he said 1-3 weeks. I told him I'll just take a refund. A few days and nothing, a week and still nothing is getting refunded. I paid for it through pay pal so as soon as the refund goes through I can see that they sent me the money. It's been over a month since i placed the order and a week and a half since i said I'll take the refund and i haven't gotten anything from them.

Now i'm usually not one to put down a company but this is making me mad. I had heard and read that they had great customer service and never heard anything too bad about them. I don't know what to do.

teamduratec #143!
focus sport cool-flo, f2 v.3 header, trubendz 2.5 SS, frpp 1.5" front sportline rear, vf rear engine mount, 93oct Focus Power tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
FocusVet
I'm Back!

Fan#: 41812
What I Drive: '03 Twilight Blue Sedan-D23E

FF Reputation: 19 FocusVet Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
I have never purchased from F2, but this is the second or third time I have heard of a situation like this with them.
TEAM DURATEC # 074 / SEDAN REVOLUTION #001
Old 03-26-2008, 09:49 PM   #3
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Memberbesthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
ya f2 is a terrible company to deal with. this is like the 15th or so time ive heard of this
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
FocusVet
I'm Back!

Fan#: 41812
What I Drive: '03 Twilight Blue Sedan-D23E

FF Reputation: 19 FocusVet Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
ya f2 is a terrible company to deal with. this is like the 15th or so time ive heard of this
^^There ya go! Now get your money back and write to the BBB.
TEAM DURATEC # 074 / SEDAN REVOLUTION #001
Old 03-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
jmotank
"Party Pic WHORE"

Fan#: 10320
What I Drive: 2005 pitch black zx4 st

FF Reputation: 1 jmotank Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
yup. only took me 4 months of dealing with them to get my money back. if you do a search i'm sure you'll find many horror stories. there are some that have had possitive experiences, but few compared to the amount of people that have had horrible dealings with them. it's sad cause they have some nice products and prices, but i will absolutely never deal with them again. even if it means paying more somewhere else. my dealing with them was absolutely pathetic and sickening to be honest. hope things work out better for you.
ST crew #29
team DURATEC #53
MBRP exhaust, SRI, BFG G-Force sports, Steeda STS, painted stock rims, 1 12" diamond audio D6 sub, 3201T audiobahn amp, JVC headunit, Kicker 6X8's, 2 Farad cole cap, FC front strut bar, under body LED kit
Old 03-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
I've personally heard one F2 horror story and I think it's a freakin' shame that people like Ricardo runs a business they way he screws people over. I've heard other stories about people being pissed at other vendors for various reasons, but nothing stacks up to the BS that involves F2.

I hope that they show up at FocusFest, set up shop and not have a single damn customer all weekend long. That would be awesome.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:07 PM   #7
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
It's nice alot of you have "HEARD" things but have no actual experience with them.
I've "heard" many things in my life that aren't true or just something thats been passed through so many people it's been changed along the way.
"EXPERIENCED" it, great, feel free to speak.
"HEARD", quit spreading secondhand speak. It's definitely not reliable.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #8
jmotank
"Party Pic WHORE"

Fan#: 10320
What I Drive: 2005 pitch black zx4 st

FF Reputation: 1 jmotank Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
well i experienced it, and don't intend to "experience" it again in the future.
ST crew #29
team DURATEC #53
MBRP exhaust, SRI, BFG G-Force sports, Steeda STS, painted stock rims, 1 12" diamond audio D6 sub, 3201T audiobahn amp, JVC headunit, Kicker 6X8's, 2 Farad cole cap, FC front strut bar, under body LED kit
Old 03-27-2008, 12:34 AM   #9
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloco1 View Post
It's nice alot of you have "HEARD" things but have no actual experience with them.
I've "heard" many things in my life that aren't true or just something thats been passed through so many people it's been changed along the way.
"EXPERIENCED" it, great, feel free to speak.
"HEARD", quit spreading secondhand speak. It's definitely not reliable.
Whatever you're opinion maybe with mine, it's instances like this that persuade me from doing any business with a person that comes off as unthankful towards his/her customers. I'm not going to place my order there just to say "Hey Loco! I just got screwed over by F2 too!!"

So, I'm not spreading anything around and I didn't make up some whack ass stories for my own personal enjoyment. Knowing somebody who's money has been put through the ringer more time than you care about, counts as an experience for me. Out of some respect for their business I didn't disclose this person's ordeal because it's not my place to give you a dissertation about it.

So yeah, before you single me out with what my opinion is about them then maybe you should lock this thread up because I didn't express myself any differently than the others who posted here.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #10
faster_than_u
anti svt

Fan#: 41017
What I Drive: focus

FF Reputation: 12 faster_than_u Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
there was a thread on here and fj about some people not getting their body kit for over a year. do a search you will see
ZC#200

Bookmarks & Social Networks