My Friend is Screwed!!!! - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My Friend is Screwed!!!!

Well hes not a friend, hes someone i know, but he has a court date on the 30th of january for something he did. And he already has a record i think he has like 7 points, for speeding and like no turn signal or something. But for this occurance...he has 31 points pending lol.....what is going to happen to him???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
1sloho
12 years strong

Fan#: 111
What I Drive: '02 zx5

FF Reputation: 17 1sloho Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
holy crap! 31 points?! uhhhhh....jail.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
guess those new nike's he got are gonna come in handy for the long walks...lol
that many points he did a few things, tell him you hope his cellmate isnt named bubba...
wonder if he'll ever even be able to find insurance anymore.
what did he do, try to drag race a cop during rush hour in downtown manhatten?
Old 01-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
DFv2
WWTPD?

Fan#: 42684
What I Drive: 2008 Lightning Red STi

FF Reputation: 31 DFv2 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Wow, we want details on that one man. Hes up shits creek without a paddle.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #5
gonzorelic
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13348
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 31 gonzorelic Great Standing Member
whats going to happen to him depends on what his violations were for the points pending. they dont just go by the points against you as to what your sentence will be. i mean if he committed vehicular manslaughter then he is going to do some prison time. if he was cought drag racing then he will lose his license for a long time and most likely get alot of community service and probobly a few years probation. any idea on why he suddenly got in such bad shape with the boys in blue?

WWW.PATTERNTEK.COM
WWW.SNAPOFFRACING.COM
Old 01-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
yea man, as long as he didnt hurt anybody or dui, he shouldn't be in jail, but i wouldnt count on keeping the car or being able to drive it ever again. if he did dui, he's gonna have some jail time, probation, probably get a brand new fashion accessory for his ankle, and a bit of house arrest. whats the story?
Old 01-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #7
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Nope, didnt hurt anyone, and alchy was not involved. What happened was he was speeding along with one of his friends on a expressway service road(LIE for people who live on LI) which is a 40 mph limit, and they were doing like 90+. They ended up blowing passed a cop and decided it lets try to get away. Supposly the cop didnt pull out yet or put his lights on, but was in the distance...so idk if they can technically say he was running from the cops. So he got to an intersection and they had 2 choices, turn, or keep going and jump on the expressway. They decided to turn and ended up hitting traffic. His friend decided to go around it into the middle of the road and on the oncoming side and managed to get around and speed away into hiding. He wasnt so lucky though and got stopped. I'm surprised he didnt get arrested but the cop had him exit the car and was rippin him a new one. The kid already has a record like i said, one ticket for speeding. His dad has tickets for speeding too, but idk if the court brings up family records as well. Idk how its that many points though, he must of got like speeding, wreckless driving, no signal this that and more. I can't break it down into exact points for you guys, i wish i could haha. He's gonna have the same judge i had, of course i went in with a first offense and a speeding ticket for 50 in a 30 and 6 points which I managed to luck out of. But the judge isnt going to be as nice to him. He's so stupid and pig headed though. He didnt tell his parents about it, cause he was like theyd kill me....which i can understand but im sure it wouldnt be that bad, especially since his dad is a immature speeder himself. So im like what is your dad going to say when he gets the insurance bill and it went up, he's like well last time i got a speeding ticket the insurance actually went down lol. Also his car breaks all the time, he has an Audi A4 B5. So im like dude id sell it, its keeps bringing you more and more trouble and in more and more debt. So he's like yea I plan too, but I'm going to get an S4 in the spring..............lol, I'm sure buying an S4 will teach him to be a safer and better driver and bring him less problems. Hopefulyl after he loses his license for eternity and is picking up trash on the side of the street he'll learn.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
Waffles ZX3 Kona Sport
WAFFLEY!

Fan#: 10426
What I Drive: 2006 Fusion SE Midnight Blue

FF Reputation: 11 Waffles ZX3 Kona Sport Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Yeah I'm sure that S4 will be much better for his record...

My buddy has 10 points and I thought that was a lot...
Old 01-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
SkaAddict
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1690
FF Reputation: 69 SkaAddict Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Running from the cops probably means some jailtime unless the judge goes easy on him...

At the very least he'll lose his license for a long time, and they might impound the car.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #10
viney266

Fan#: 93
What I Drive: focus ztw ,zx3,mustang, motorcycles

FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Memberviney266 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Tell him to take a good lawyer. Spend the money. Its a game, but its their game and you have to play by the rules.

yea man, as long as he didnt hurt anybody or dui, he shouldn't be in jail, but i wouldnt count on keeping the car or being able to drive it ever again. if he did dui, he's gonna have some jail time, probation, probably get a brand new fashion accessory for his ankle, and a bit of house arrest. whats the story?

Bookmarks & Social Networks