Drag suspension? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #11
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: kermit

Points 14,608, Level 78
Points: 14,608, Level: 78 Points: 14,608, Level: 78 Points: 14,608, Level: 78
Level Up 40% Completed
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
if i disagree with someones post i'll tell them straight up. i dont take cheap shots.
i was simply stating what i thought is a good setup for all around use. it's what i use and i've had several different setups. with this im comfy taking long trips, driving around town, and strip.
someone used to have a set of rear end locks in design, but nothing ever came of them. simply was a couple heim joints with a link between that bolted to the subframe and lower arm, but as i said, never seen anything more on them.

simply put, we're stuck with what we have on the market to work with. no company has ever really gotten into making parts specifically for drag racing on the focus. most of us judt design and redisign until we find something that works.

Last edited by goinloco1; 12-22-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks