Turn Signal Flasher Led Mod - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades

MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about performance gauges, shifter knobs, custom interior paint, car seats or any interior upgrades for the 2000-2007 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
Djmike2485

Fan#: 3230
What I Drive: Silver 2000 Ford Focus Zetec 4 Dr.

FF Reputation: 6 Djmike2485 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Turn Signal Flasher Led Mod

I am considering changing my rear turn and stop tail lights from bulbs to LEDs. I have found the bulbs and determined that to keep the turn signals from going to hyper mode, I will need to change the flasher out for a lower resistance flasher or wire in some resistors. What I need to know is where the flasher module is in the car. I have searched online forums, here, and through my owner's manual to no avail. I have heard that they operate through the hazard flasher but I cannot locate where that is either.
Any suggestions? Has anyone else done the same?

Bookmarks & Social Networks