Marcy Motorsport - Page 3 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-10-2007, 11:20 AM   #21
Egz
Sückn' n Blown

Fan#: 442
What I Drive: 2003 2.3l ZX3

FF Reputation: 111 Egz Excellent Standing Member Egz Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
He is working on taking care of everyone that ordered from him, and is currently revising his website to make people happier.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #22
Satchi
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 37714
What I Drive: 2005 Yellow ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Satchi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Damn... Now I'm supposed to feel guilty for having the audacity to order a Focus part, thus increasing the pressure on him to perform? I guess I've further added to Walter's stress by expressing my displeasure at having sent him $175 back in January and never receiving the part or a response on my order status. Let me get this straight... Customers have caused the problem by sending him money with the expectation of getting something in return for it. Then we made matters worse by expressing our displeasure at not getting parts and/or communication. His "boys" must be very large and very brass.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #23
poppin3000
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 39910
What I Drive: 02 Infrared SVTF--Future track car?

FF Reputation: 1 poppin3000 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
update:

Marcy finally answered my posts in the other thread and I posted up a reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppin3000
Walter,

I still have the email in which you said that a radiator would be included in the purchase price of the rolling chassis. And by the way, I did buy a radiator and fan assembly...about two or so months ago. The point is that part of our agreement--a verbal and even written agreement (emails)-- was not satisfied...meaning that you essentially broke a contract. I'm really suprised with your response to my post...you were really nice and easy to deal with in person and even over the phone...

It's a bit disconcerting that you, being the owner of a fairly large business, should choose to carry out your business in such a poor fashion.

To the rest of the guys who got screwed by Walter, I'm going to do some research and see what can be done about this. I'll keep you guys posted as well.
and the proof:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppin3000

the internets don't lie

I set up an appointment with my school's free legal-aid (community college kicks ass), so I'm going to see what can be done about this.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:16 AM   #24
Tbones00SE
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9982
What I Drive: 2000 Toreador Red SE

Points 1,367, Level 20
Points: 1,367, Level: 20 Points: 1,367, Level: 20 Points: 1,367, Level: 20
Level Up 67% Completed
Level up: 67% Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 10 Tbones00SE Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacarl View Post
......Always lousy to have someone leave one of our communities with such a bad taste in their mouth.
Yeah, but it was totally his own doing. He says that people weren't forgiving, but people were still ordering from him or posting that they would order once he got things together. Sure, there are going to be some people that will never forgive and won't order from him again or have anything good to say about him either, that's their right. Walter simply didn't handle things the right way. Most understood he was going through difficulties. All they wanted was for the lines of communication to be open. Walter didn't seem to understand this. He complains of people bitching at him, well what do you expect when you might have given this guy hundreds of dollars and you see him posting on the forum "sharing his focus knowledge", but you haven't even gotten a confirmation from him that your order is being processed and you have been waiting months for your part.
Zetec Crew #73
ATX Faction #24
Mods: Volant CAI, 65mm TB, CFM Lower Mount, VF Passenger Mount, SVT Header, SVT Cat, SVT Flex, and Trubendz 2.5" exhaust, Roush Suspension, Tune and CarPC.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #25
Leadf00t
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 45932
What I Drive: 2008 True Red MazdaSpeed 3

FF Reputation: 1 Leadf00t Good Standing Member
I had the same thing happen, After joining the forum and finding a link to his site I tried to order a CAI. The price was right, but I got no confirmation of my order except that pay-pal had charged my card. I left several voicemails "when his box wasnt full anyways" and never got a call back. After filing a claim thru pay-pal my money was refunded, and then 2 days later I got an email saying the CAI's were back-ordered. So I ordered a Focus Sport CAI, and a few days later I got a call from Ivan letting me know that the ITG filter was stuck in customs, so he offered me the Cosworth and thats what I wound up with. Went from the best priced option to the most expensive over a period of three weeks !! Buying a part shouldnt be that big a PITA. I would only buy a part from walter if it's shipped C.O.D he'll get his when I have mine, period ! Looks like most of my future purchases will be from Focus Sport.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:07 PM   #26
sparklejen5
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 18995
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3 SES

FF Reputation: 1 sparklejen5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Marcymotorsport

I have been waiting 5 months now for my CIA and same as everyone else, I have called non stop and emailed at least 5 times with no response. At this point I just want my money back. Any news of whats going on with Marcy or help in ways to get my money back would be much appreciated-

Thanks -
Old 09-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #27
afraziaaaa
Focus Addict

Fan#: 47383
What I Drive: 2005 ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 24 afraziaaaa Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
check out his forum on www.marcymotorsport.com

he posts there at least once a week, and he even has a customer service/contact forum designed for situations like this.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #28
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I have owned my own business. I sold it for a ton of money. Full page adds in every yellow book in AZ. 13,000 square ft warehouse, 22 of the nicest 25 ft box trucks you've ever seen, and 176 employees. All that from a 3 line add in a crappy newspaper one year. I ran the business for four years then sold it . You will simply not make every one happy, fact. Marcy has a notoriously bad rep for being slow and un-organized. He himself siad he needed to fix things that should have been done when they started to grow. He knows he has issues with his biz, you know it, every one knows it. But DAMN if he doesn't know a Ford Focus, huh? If Tom or anyone else was the same way you would still order parts knowing that someday you'll get them, and until that day you can complain all you want, nothing will go faster. Why go through Marcy if his rep is so bad, because he knows his shit. This horse has been beat, stabbed, shot, and resurected to be beat some more. Walter if you read this, hang in there and I hope your family issues are better.
I make fiberglass pieces for all kinds of cars, by hand. You pay me and when your piece is done I will send it to you. I don't even give a time quote for the enclosures I build, and my customers that know don't ask for one. You knew, right?
Old 09-20-2007, 03:49 AM   #29
Shadowrunner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 31568
What I Drive: 1996 Dk. Green Mustang GT Conv. MTX

FF Reputation: 4 Shadowrunner Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklejen5 View Post
I have been waiting 5 months now for my CIA and same as everyone else, I have called non stop and emailed at least 5 times with no response. At this point I just want my money back. Any news of whats going on with Marcy or help in ways to get my money back would be much appreciated-

Thanks -
if you paid through paypal like i did, just go through them to get your money back. i got mine the day after i complained
returned fiance's engagement ring, since she returned me, made nice pc funds lol
Old 09-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #30
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Easy simple ... there ya go

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.