www.european-parts.net trouble! - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-01-2007, 09:51 PM   #21
JohnMichael
Michael J. Caboose

Fan#: 21469
What I Drive: Black Hemi Ram & Honda Shadow VT600

FF Reputation: 7 JohnMichael Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I actually did not do business with Sasha because of his poor communication. I sent several emails regarding some items I wished to buy and he would never give me a straight answer. His last email actually made it sound like I was being unreasonable and aggravating for inquiring about his product line.

I went somewhere else.

O'er Pirates from the Black of Pitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2007, 10:01 PM   #22
boca202
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29659
What I Drive: WRB WRX 2004

FF Reputation: 7 boca202 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
That sucks, so you loose like $500 for nothing???

Get a Life = Get a Hatch
Old 07-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #23
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
I ordered a european hood latch system on June 17th and it's still processing.

I'm not worried I'm just wondering what is up. My hood doesn't close all the way and I don't want to fix that problem because my current latch system is busted, so if I fix it then I will have to shove a screwdriver in the grill every time I want to open the hood.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:05 PM   #24
ozan
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29069
What I Drive: 2006 ink blue Mondeo TDCI

FF Reputation: 5 ozan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i dont know much about the europeanparts.net but i know something s wrong with the DHL in Germany... once i bought something from Germany via internet and tried to make it posted via DHL which i always get packages from europe in 2 days with tracking info available....

but when i talked to german guys i figured out that the DHL i was talking and the DHL they were talking is not the same, as est mentioned above ; i also requested DHL priority but it came as regular post which is called Deutsche Post and its same with DHL in Germany.. its kinda complicated so dont know how to tell but in Germany regular post is also held by DHL because of this when we call it DHL they understand as regular post, all the post offices are also DHL offices because they are the same in Germany...

if you want european parts you can seaarch for the UK web pages if its not against the FF rules i can post some links for you...
Old 07-15-2007, 12:04 PM   #25
SuperFlea
Illegal Alien

Fan#: 28261
What I Drive: One Of Teh Hottest Wagons on FF!

FF Reputation: 44 SuperFlea Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (46)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozan View Post
if you want european parts you can seaarch for the UK web pages if its not against the FF rules i can post some links for you...
Please do, or PM me them please

I have ordered before from Sascha at European-Parts.net and have had no problems at all. Only as mentioned before, the wait can be a bit long, but i asume it's something already expected. I just placed an order 8 days ago, so i'm still waiting for it. I know it's gonna take a little longer to get my stuff.

Sascha is a great guy, all the times i have delt with him, he has been fast to respond and great to work with.

I'm back, Itchbes!

Last edited by SuperFlea; 08-09-2007 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Corrected some info.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:13 PM   #26
SuperFlea
Illegal Alien

Ok, as an update to my previouse post^^^

I got a refund for some of the items i bought that were not in stock (minor items). I'm pretty sure my things were shipped out to me already.

I'm back, Itchbes!
Old 08-09-2007, 09:46 AM   #27
SuperFlea
Illegal Alien

And another update:

I got a notice in my mail box. It seems as though my items have arrived at the post office! I'll be picking things up today!

I'm back, Itchbes!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->