Ran my first AutoX - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Autocross Racing

Autocross Racing The place to discuss information about autocross stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #1
Charged SVTF
Was that our exit?!?

Fan#: 22047
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic Blue Supercharged SVT

FF Reputation: 30 Charged SVTF Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Ran my first AutoX

And I actually won my damn class! But of course the big dogs werent there since a lot of people in the area ran at the Boeing Airport or where at NOPI. I ran in SM, however the results they posted shows me in SM2 which is not where a Focus SVT belongs.

It was so much fun and can't wait till the next time out. I thought I ran a clean day with no cones hit.....then i saw a +1 on my last run which was actually my best time. DAMN IT. But I had a blast and anyone should go.

There were people sunday driving it through the coarse, so if you doubt heading out cause your nervous or the thought of embarrassment. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. I took my stock suspension, my crappy Kumho Ecsta 711s, tons of wheel spin, and ran some pretty solid times out there for a Noob.

I just have to learn to feather the throttle a little more because it was smoke city. And another note....i love how our cars Oversteer on decel and braking. Saw a lot of front wheel drive cars just understeering horribly and really hurting their times.

Here are the results. http://sjr-scca.org/solo/070429results.html

2002 Sonic Blue SVT #246 of 4788 cardomain.com/ride/2483606
- JRSC BBK - Exhaust - Intake - Suspension -
First Place 2007 Season SJR-SCCA Solo and 2007 Rookie of the Year SJR-SCCA #20 SM

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->