Car bomb down the street from my house. - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
heelflip101
Get The Hammer!

Fan#: 32770
What I Drive: 2000 Mali zx3

FF Reputation: 29 heelflip101 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Car bomb down the street from my house.

I don't live in a bad neighborhood but last night someone put a bomb on a ford truck about five houses down. It blew up the whole front of the car, I couldn't get a picture, the police wouldn't let me get close. they Think it was a jealous ex boyfriend, the funny thing is the girlfriend was arrested an hour before for a misdemeanor. The whole neighborhood, knows now. The channel 6 news stopped me on the way to class and asked me some questions. I didn't see anything but the sound scared the @#$% out of me. The bomb ripped up a flag, blew the grill off the car, damaged two houses, bent all the fenders and hood on the car. They were measuring and tagging everything, No one got hurt but they have had they roads blocked. Surprisingly for the size of the bomb, it didn't do as much as I would think. Built Ford tough has a whole new meaning.

Last edited by heelflip101; 02-08-2007 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typing fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
SquirrelZX3
your killing my fun

Fan#: 34544
What I Drive: 1995 shitbox neon red

FF Reputation: 18 SquirrelZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
atleast no one got hurt right. the world is becoming worse everyday neighborhoods that used to be safe are going down hill really fast in my state thats why im glad i live on the redneck side of my town cause id have to hurt someone if they did something to my property.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #3
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
"built ford tough " lmao
Old 02-07-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
mighty_mouse
Focus Addict

Fan#: 28775
What I Drive: 2005, White, ZX3

FF Reputation: 17 mighty_mouse Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
O.O whoa... you dont hear that one everyday...

Mouse
[Team Duratec #86] [L.O.T.H #7]
Like MAC products for your Mustang or Focus? Come talk to me, I'll help you out
Old 02-07-2007, 03:10 PM   #5
SVT Robzor
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 26230
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 5 SVT Robzor Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Wow, that wasnt something I expected to read today. Weird stuff man... always though Washington was a quiet state.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
Egz
Sückn' n Blown

Fan#: 442
What I Drive: 2003 2.3l ZX3

FF Reputation: 111 Egz Excellent Standing MemberEgz Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Damn, no pics.

http://www.columbian.com/news/localN...news101413.cfm
Old 02-07-2007, 05:58 PM   #7
03zx3forme
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 39878
What I Drive: 03zx3

FF Reputation: 1 03zx3forme Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelflip101 View Post
I don't live in a bad neighborhood but last night someone put a bomb on a ford truck about five houses down. It blew up the whole front of the car, I couldn't get a picture, the police wouldn't let me get close. they Think it was a jealous ex boyfriend, the funny thing is the girlfriend was arrested an hour before for a misdemeanor. The whole neighborhood, knows know. The channel 6 news stopped me on the way to class and asked me some questions. I didn't see anything but the sound scared the @#$% out of me. The bomb ripped up a flag, blew the grill off the car, damaged two houses, bent all the fenders and hood on the car. They were measuring and tagging everything, No one got hurt but they have had they roads blocked. Surprisingly for the size of the bomb, it didn't do as much as I would think. Built Ford tough has a whole new meaning.
i suggest you dont ask her for her number...
Old 02-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
Oregon-ized
Focus Addict

Fan#: 37274
What I Drive: 2004 Twilight Blue ZTW 2.3L

FF Reputation: 82 Oregon-ized Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
... The channel 6 news stopped me on the way to class and asked me some questions...
I take it that's you in the clip being interviewed in front of a blue ZX3. You're a TV celeb now...cool!!

http://www.koin.com/global/video/pop...AdTag=homepage
Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #9
bonejob
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32065
What I Drive: 2006 Pitch Black ZX4 SES

FF Reputation: 9 bonejob Good Standing Member
Quote:
I don't live in a bad neighborhood but last night someone put a bomb on a ford truck about five houses down. It blew up the whole front of the car, I couldn't get a picture, the police wouldn't let me get close. they Think it was a jealous ex boyfriend, the funny thing is the girlfriend was arrested an hour before for a misdemeanor. The whole neighborhood, knows know. The channel 6 news stopped me on the way to class and asked me some questions. I didn't see anything but the sound scared the @#$% out of me. The bomb ripped up a flag, blew the grill off the car, damaged two houses, bent all the fenders and hood on the car. They were measuring and tagging everything, No one got hurt but they have had they roads blocked. Surprisingly for the size of the bomb, it didn't do as much as I would think. Built Ford tough has a whole new meaning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poney View Post
"built ford tough " lmao
LMFAO!!

Hazel Dell, WA??? R U kidding? I remember that as such a nice little bedroom community. I guess it's now been swallowed up by the ever-more-sprawling Vancouver-Portland metroplex, so, just like with most of the rest of America, the sociopaths and wack-jobs have invaded in force.

I know, joking about car bombs is in terrible taste, but the irony of the "Built Ford Tough" slogan in this context reminded me of this "viral ad" parody that demonstrates the meaning of "German engineering." Like all viral ads by definition, this is a phony, but it is a really well-crafted phony - creepily like a real Volkswagen ad.

[It's an Apple QuickTime video. If you don't already have the plugin, download it from here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...ernative.shtml.]

To "enjoy" the viral ad, click on the link below:

http://www.krompir.co.yu/audiovideo/...ide-bomber.mov

Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 PM   #10
illinipo
Token Engin-nerd

Fan#: 37693
What I Drive: dirty wag; Party; Bavarian phallus

FF Reputation: 272 illinipo Outstanding Standing Memberillinipo Outstanding Standing Memberillinipo Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (19)
It would be so weird to see the news broadcast from my street...

Glad everyone's ok. Creepy stuff.

Not on this list? Almost certainly crap.
SUV this!

Bookmarks & Social Networks