Wheels and Tires (6 sets) - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #1
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Wheels and Tires (6 sets)

Made 2 seperate posts for all my stuff since they moved the one big list to this section......

All parts in Dallas, TX

I am cleaning out my storage unit, and have a bunch of wheels and tires that need to go.

**Set of 4 Michelin MXM4's size 225/45-17 Still have 9/32 of tread and have no patches. There is nothing wrong with these tires at all and they go for over $180 on tire rack. Make a reasonable offer.

**Set of ADR wheels, all have been refinished, so they are in brand new condition 17x7. Dont remember the exact offset, but its 42-45. Make offer.
SOLD**

**Mazda protege wheels and tires. Tires are dunlops and have 4/32 left. Make an offer, will ship with or without tires. Make an offer, i want these gone and would rather not throw them out, would make a good set of track wheels.

17x7 Kazera KZ-V's 1 wheel has a cosmetic slight bend in it from a damn railroad track, but still holds air and rides fine with no vibration.

**Konig wheels, beat up but not bent. 150 bucks shipped, im basically giving these away. There are 2 four hole bolt patterns, one is 4x100, the other, i am pretty sure is 4x108, but im not positive, so they might not fit a focus.

pics removed because Konigs are:
SOLD*

BFG Drag Radials 225/50-15
2 tires, brand new, still have the stickers on them. The only reason I am getting rid of these, is because I am moving on to slicks this coming season
They go for 127 each plus shipping on Tire Rack, I was thinking 270 shipped for these sounds fair, but feel free to make offers. Will get pictures if needed, next time I goto my storage unit.

BFG G-Force Sports 215/40-17
4 tires, brand new, still have stickers on them. Want to go with a stickier tire for my new wheels, so these must go. They are 93 each plus shipping on Tire Rack, was thinking 400 shipped for all 4 sounds fair. Will get pictures if needed next time I goto the storage unit.
**G-Force's SOLD!!!**

Email: blah4blah4blah@yahoo.com

Keep an eye on this thread as I will be adding stuff as I find them. I have some other auto cross tires in that storage unit as well, but they are in the back, and I havent had time to pull them out to see what they are. I also have some Konig wheels in there that are beat to hell, that I will basically give away, need to find out what size and kind they are.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Last edited by VenomRogue; 03-17-2007 at 11:31 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
focus07je
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 42551
FF Reputation: 1 focus07je Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i will take the konig is long as you can still use them and they arent cracked if you giving them away i will pay for shipping let me know and send me a pic off what they look like

Old 01-08-2007, 01:20 AM   #3
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by focus07je View Post
i will take the konig is long as you can still use them and they arent cracked if you giving them away i will pay for shipping let me know and send me a pic off what they look like
they arent cracked, but just banged all to hell. When I goto my storage unit sometime this week I will get pics of them. I think shipping is like 20-25 per wheel, so around 100 shipped for all 4, give or take a few bucks.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Old 01-11-2007, 09:47 AM   #4
Lucidity
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24961
What I Drive: 2006 United Grey GTI Pkg 2

FF Reputation: 1 Lucidity Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
What size are the Protege wheels?

Old 01-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #5
2k1spi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1110
What I Drive: 2K1 FOCUS LX

FF Reputation: 1 2k1spi Good Standing Member
check ur pm
2.25 STR8 PIPING FROM THE CAT BACK, EXHAUST,INTAKE,DROP SPRINGS, AND MANY THINGS TO COME...............AND PLEASE MY FOCUS PEOPLE, STAY AWAY FROM THE EURO TAILS AND ANYTHING MADE BY APC. REPRESENT UR FOCUS RIGHT AND GET AWAY FROM THE RICE!!!

Old 01-11-2007, 06:51 PM   #6
svt_sanctuary
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 42611
What I Drive: '02 Infra-red SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 svt_sanctuary Good Standing Member
How much for those ADR wheels? Send me a PM to let me know.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #7
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Im looking for around 400 shipped for the ADRs, remember, they are in brand new condition, as they have all been professionally refinished.

I am still looking for a set of 16in ST wheels, for trade or flat out purchase.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #8
06zx4ses
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 29239
What I Drive: Looking for another focus

FF Reputation: 5 06zx4ses Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomRogue View Post
Im looking for around 400 shipped for the ADRs, remember, they are in brand new condition, as they have all been professionally refinished.

I am still looking for a set of 16in ST wheels, for trade or flat out purchase.
^^^ do they have to be the ST wheels, i have a brand new set of 16 in SES wheels i only had on the car for about 2weeks after i bought it. PM me and let me know. they are sitting in my dad's storage unit in the box that my 16 in Konigs came ready to be shipped out.
TEAM DURATEC #242

Old 02-03-2007, 08:04 AM   #9
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06zx4ses View Post
^^^ do they have to be the ST wheels, i have a brand new set of 16 in SES wheels i only had on the car for about 2weeks after i bought it. PM me and let me know. they are sitting in my dad's storage unit in the box that my 16 in Konigs came ready to be shipped out.
Id prefer the ST wheels, but since 2 deals have already fell thru...

Are they the thick 5 spoke ones with a little grove down each spoke? Send pics... blah4blah4blah@(nospam)yahoo.com

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:24 PM   #10
06zx4ses
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 29239
What I Drive: Looking for another focus

FF Reputation: 5 06zx4ses Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
no they are not the ST wheels. the only difference in wheels is that the SES rims have a narrow groove down each spoke instead of the thick groove, other than that they are the same rim. i would even trade for the Kazera's you have. i'm just looking to upgrade to 17's. check out my gallery for a pic of my stock rims right after i bought the car, i think you'll like them. then just let me know what you want to work out. if you want a newer pic of my stock rims, let me know and i'll try to get my digi cam up and running. my stock rims don't have any tires on them as I had to use those for my 16 in Konigs when they came in. but it is a 205-50-16 Pirelli P6 that came as a stock tire. i really recommend anything but the P6's as they only lasted about 17k and i had to replace them.
TEAM DURATEC #242

Last edited by 06zx4ses; 02-03-2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: wrong info.

Bookmarks & Social Networks