chevy dealer can't even change my oil - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
Kicknzx3
AKA Toyotech

Fan#: 9
What I Drive: A few

FF Reputation: 1 Kicknzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
chevy dealer can't even change my oil

thats right...i won't mention any names yet of the dealer because i have yet to speak to the general manager and they are trying, but the tech is another story.

the story... wake up late, run to pep boys and grab 6 qts of mobil one. drive to the dealer and hand over my keys for its first oil change.

i see the lube tech walk over, get into my car and drive into the shop...then i hear my tires spin, and the car go out the back door to the main road...once again i hear squealing tires and spinning into second gear. that little *er was beating the * out of my car. i storm into the service manager flipping out, he immedately apologizes to me and goes to find the kid.

half hr later my car comes out and i look in my car. theres a qt and a half left...wtf it takes 6 qts. i look on the dipstick and its not even visable. the little * never even looked.

he brings it back in...now im furious, tops it off checks it over and drives it back out.

i check over the car, guess what...they never even changed my oil filter...oh * that, so i leave and come back at 4:50 when they are just about to leave to make my fuss... they pull the car in and put it on the lift...8 people around the car and not one knew where the oil filter even was. this is a big dealer, 40 bays and all. yet the foreman was even clueless unless i yelled "its behind the blower" or so it seemed. the find it and remove it to put a new one on....sure enough, the old is black...well durrrrrr

i am still extremely pissed off about it and gm will here from me as will the general manager, i hate to say it but they got a lot to do...never work on a car and not do all the work, thats asking for a law suit. i wouldn't do it to the customers cars i work on and it sure as * shouldn't happen for a simple oil change.

the kid was not sent home and the service manager tried to make it better with a free 60 dollar synthetic oil change...but for abusing my car, i want him suspended without pay.

1991 Ford Mustang LX/5.0

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->