Don Davis Ford? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK

Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
bullitt042001
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 33544
What I Drive: 02 Infra-red SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 bullitt042001 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thumbs down Don Davis Ford?

I'm wondering if, I'm the only one that have this kind of trouble,but the service at DONDAVIS FORD sucks,they wouldn't treat me right even that I've bought two freaking cars from them,one of them is my beloved SVT focus,since is an SVT I expected a better service,but they're not even close to poor quality overall sevice,they suck straight up,I'm not coming back ever again to this place,& I woudn't recomend this dealership not even for the carwash.

I'm sorry but I had to get this out of my chest,they want me to be running around in an spare tire for 3 days,when I paid my freakin' tire insurance rite there when I bought the fing car they didn't wait 3 fing days to charge me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2006, 07:09 PM   #2
Jhatch3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21681
What I Drive: 2002 svt focus

FF Reputation: 1 Jhatch3 Good Standing Member
Sorry to hear about the bad service. Where is Don Davis Ford at, so I know never to go there.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:11 PM   #3
captcomputer
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 9409
What I Drive: 2013 Focus ST (Sharp Dressed Tux)

FF Reputation: 37 captcomputer Great Standing Member
Arlington off of 360. I bought a F150 there several years back and the Window leaked so I took it back and they just threw window puddy in the hole and sent me on my way. I expected a Brand new truck would get the window removed and a new seal put in place.

I agree. Not the place to go.
(Former)Blue Focus Owners
Old 07-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #4
focustech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13262
What I Drive: 2004 svt focus

FF Reputation: 1 focustech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
sorry to here about you tire issue but its not all the dealer fault on that one you need to take that issue up with the company that holds you policy for the tire insurance, it is standard practice if a wheel gets damaged we(I work at town east ford) put the spare on untill the new wheel and tire can be ordered, but I can agree with someone who owns a vehicle equiped with a mini spare you should get a rental or something

however on the window repair captcomputer, well technically I guess thats not a repair so yeah that sounds like some lazy work
Old 07-03-2006, 11:19 AM   #5
bullitt042001
Focus Rookie

well,they told me the same thing, rent a car,for three days?, we're talking about 250 or 300 dls.the tire,if I go buy it is around 120 dls. maybe less,so in that case I would buy the stupid tire myself.
But that's not the point I don't have to rent a car,(remember I've bought two freaking cars from them,04 stang gt 40th anniversary comp orange),they should find a solution to the problem,they sold me that car,so they know that they have customers coming back with that same kind of tire,so they should have them in stock all the time.
Ok, let's say that they ran out of tires for any reason,what they can do,is go buy a fing tire to discount tire or some tir e shop make a p.o. and then charge it to the insurance.
Old 07-09-2006, 02:26 PM   #6
focustech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13262
What I Drive: 2004 svt focus

FF Reputation: 1 focustech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I agree it should not have taking more than a day when you said three days I just thought you bent a wheel also and they had to order one but for just a tire no more than one day
Old 07-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #7
bullitt042001
Focus Rookie

well,they finally got me a new tire on friday,but after a made an scene,the lady @ don davis call my girl and told her that they had the tire already in the dealership,this was on wednesday,so I went to drop off my car on thursday,she didn't expect me, (my girl was dealing with her),so she is like,we have a tire that fits your car but is a diffrent brand,so I kinda get mad and explain to the lady that I don't want my car wearing mismatched tires,and asked her,why they could't order a tire somewhere else,make a p.o. and then charge it to the insurance,I told her that I could go buy the tire to discount tire my self,but what was the point of having an insurance?,so she goes like,you did not pay for that insurance don davis have paid for it,and if I wanted the same exact tire I would have to wait 'till tuesday 11,so then I really got up-set ,so I told the lady,QUE,QUE? ESTAS TU LOCA O QUE PINCHE ROLLO YO NO ME VOY A ESPERAR HASTA EL PUTO MARTES,so I guess she understood some words,and got all nervous,(it remind me lucy and ricky ricardo),so she said,live the car and i'll work somthing out,so while I was wating for my ride, she call me and say, I got your same exact tire for tomorrow.
She didn't know I work in a dealership, and I know ain't nothing for free so everything that the dealeship say it's free, it's a lie,because they charge it to the sticker price on the window,any little thing,even when they fill up your tank when they deliver it to you.

But is all good now( I ain't going back anyways).

Bookmarks & Social Networks