HeelToe - Bad Seller - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-03-2006, 05:43 AM   #11
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18554
What I Drive: '02 ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 lduran Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
TTT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #12
StealthGray
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 19017
What I Drive: '04 Liquid Gray ZX3

FF Reputation: 12 StealthGray Great Standing Member
If you contact him by snail-mail send it return receipt requested...
and he can't say he didn't get it...
Old 06-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #13
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Very true. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:45 PM   #14
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

We have life!

Well, he finally replied to my messages to his yahoo account. Strange that he chose to ignore my private messages, but finally replied. Judging by the tone of his message, I HIGHLY doubt that I will ever see the remote. Please avoid this seller at all costs:

Date: Sunday, June 4, 2006 11:37 PM

Subject: Re: Pioneer Head Unit Remote

Size: 3 KB

Do what? I sent that out 2 weeks ago when I said I would. You haven't gotten it yet? If not then I don't what to say, I did indeed send out the remote via USPS.

I wrote:
Are you ever going to mail the remote? I am hoping that you will stop ignoring me and just mail the remote.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:51 PM   #15
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Maybe I was wrong about this seller. He just sent me these messages:

Well I haven't been on FF for sometime that's why I haven't replied to your PM's. I didn't follow up on wether you got it or not becuse you recived the head unit with no issues. But yes I will check to see if there is somehting that can be done about finding the remote or coming to some sort of a resolution.

and

No problem man. I'm really sorry that this hasn't gone as smoothly as it should have. I'll be checking with the post office tomorrow to see if anyhting can be done. I will let you know as soon as I have something for you.

I will post if something good comes of this.

Last edited by lduran; 06-05-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks