Bragging "wrights" - Page 4 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-06-2004, 06:04 PM   #31
shaneZx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1840
What I Drive: 2001 manual zx3

FF Reputation: 1 shaneZx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I got hurt bad by a GTP once. My Focus dosn't have any SVT badges though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2004, 01:28 AM   #32
focaltech

Fan#: 490
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 focaltech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
Still trying to figure out how infra beats cobras?
Old 03-08-2004, 01:57 AM   #33
Shady R
Focus Addict

Fan#: 3138
What I Drive: Euro 2003 PitchBlack SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 8 Shady R Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Infra must be turbo and super charged with nitrous oxide, running C40 fuel all at the same time. Poor car. wow, is the sarcasm thick on this one. Sorry, but with a cylinder down on the cobra it would still take the focus SVT.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:02 AM   #34
Zarelli6
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 411
What I Drive: '89 Volvo 744Ti

FF Reputation: 1 Zarelli6 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Infra3sv
I beat a new Cobra. No witnesses. Does anyone have the specs for the new GTP?

uhhhhh, i think he probably lapped you and then you saw him in your rear view and thought you won. haha jk but how the hell did you do that?
Old 03-08-2004, 09:30 PM   #35
Shady R
Focus Addict

Fan#: 3138
What I Drive: Euro 2003 PitchBlack SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 8 Shady R Good Standing Member
Got a cheap kill today. old Monty Carlo.
Kid must of just gotten out of school and loaded up with 3 of his buddies. I was doing 65 in a 60 and this kid road my ass the whole time. So when he got on the side of me I dropped into 4th up to 75 5th to 90 and even 5 car lengths back he just wouldn't give up. Well obviously I went to 6th. Amuseing as it was it turned out to be my neighbors kids new school car. I stood there and watched him drool on my car for 20 minutes. Then I told him the specs for the for the SVTF. He said admittedly he wanted to race me and thought he was going to actually win. Turns out him his mom and dad are old school rod freaks. Well thats one way to meet your neighbors and cool ones at that.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:37 PM   #36
smoknzx3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2599
What I Drive: you crazy!

FF Reputation: 1 smoknzx3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by rockthezx3
Yeah so once I beat a lamborgini diablo. Does anyone have any video of a focus beating a v8 by any chance? Any kind of v8.

There is one around, but the focus was turboed and he raced a GT from a rolling start actully pulled real hard on him. I think the title was focal watch this I'll try to find it.

Bookmarks & Social Networks