2002 zx3 5 speed with many mods, its my baby but i gotta move. - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-28-2005, 10:30 PM   #1
Knuckles899
Focus Addict

Fan#: 3229
What I Drive: 2002 1/2 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Knuckles899 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Exclamation 2002 zx3 5 speed with many mods, its my baby but i gotta move.

Well many of you probobly see all of the mods i have for sale in the parts and accesories forum. Im thinking if i can get atleast what i owe on the car ill part with it instead of tearing everything on and off of it just to make it easier.

2002 1/2 Ford Focus ZX3 5 speed manual cd silver no major dents or scratches 62,500 miles Oil changed with Amsoil synthetics and royal purple in the tranny since 30,000 mark.

Most of the mods only have about 3,000 miles on them like the head and cams and other major stuff but heres a list of stuff thats done to the car.

MODS: FR head milled .040, Ported 2000 intake manifold, FR stage 2 cams, Esslinger cam gears, SCT Xcalibrator 2 with 3 programs self flasher tuned by( Mcnews automotive ), Obx 4-2-1 header, Bosal flex pipe, Borla 2.5 catback, Steeda high flow fuel rail, Screemin demon coil pack w/ wires, Ported throttle body, Custom short tube intake, Short throw shifter, Nitrous express wet kit w/ bottle heater, Eibach sportline springs and struts, Rear seat deleted.

The car will run stock svt's all day and with the nitrous will beat stock Mustang gt's on roll on starts. It runs extremely strong with the nitrous and has been setup to run saftly with it. Car only has had this stuff on it and running since end of June.

Reason for selling is im moving to California where this car wont pass any form of emission test so be advised and i need a truck to haul my stuff and motorcycle. The buyer will recieve all of the stock equipment if they want it at there request.

I will deliver the car anywhere within a 5hr drive. Im located near but not in Detroit Michigan.

Again im not looking to pocket any money on this,

What i owe on the car $8,400
bought the car last year for $9,500 with no mods from a dealer

I do have the reciepts for the work done to the car from Ray over at Mcnews automotive.

with everything i have about $4,000 in extras that are just being included with the car.

Let me know if this interest anyone. I only have one crappy pic of it but here it is.

MODS: FR head milled .040, Ported 2000 intake manifold, FR stage 2 cams, Nitrous Express wet kit with bottle heater, Esslinger cam gears, SCT Xcalibrator 2 self flasher( Mcnews automotive ), Obx 4-2-1 header, Bosal flex pipe, Borla 2.5 catback w/ Vibrant resonator, Steeda high flow fuel rail, VF engineering motor mounts, Screemin demon coil pack w/ wires, Ported throttle body, Custom short tube intake, Custom Grounding kit, Short throw shifter, Eibach sportline springs and struts, falken ziex tires, Rear seat deleted. = one bad motha fucca
    Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2005, 11:57 PM   #2
Knuckles899
Focus Addict

Even if i could get it close to what i owe on it and take a loss i will. So offers are welcome.
MODS: FR head milled .040, Ported 2000 intake manifold, FR stage 2 cams, Nitrous Express wet kit with bottle heater, Esslinger cam gears, SCT Xcalibrator 2 self flasher( Mcnews automotive ), Obx 4-2-1 header, Bosal flex pipe, Borla 2.5 catback w/ Vibrant resonator, Steeda high flow fuel rail, VF engineering motor mounts, Screemin demon coil pack w/ wires, Ported throttle body, Custom short tube intake, Custom Grounding kit, Short throw shifter, Eibach sportline springs and struts, falken ziex tires, Rear seat deleted. = one bad motha fucca
Old 09-01-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
ford HPR focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25655
What I Drive: 04 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 ford HPR focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
could you post a post picture of the deleted rear sets
Old 09-01-2005, 06:25 PM   #4
Bobby_d
Focus Addict

Fan#: 27261
What I Drive: 03' ZTS 5spd zetec

FF Reputation: 1 Bobby_d Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
yeah i'd like to see some more pics... and what price are you asking? you mentioned what you paid and what you owe... but what are you hoping to get?

03' ZTS 5spd leather int, custom tails, WW sideskirts(need painted and installed), K&N short ram, svt wheels, Roush shift knob, 20%tint
Old 09-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #5
Knuckles899
Focus Addict

Ill try to get some more pics, its hard tho i dont have a digi camera. lol, but ill try to barrow a friends.

Im looking to get around $8700 obo.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:21 AM   #6
junbug300
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 43443
What I Drive: 01 red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 junbug300 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
sorry but that car is not worth what you want. you're better off keeping the car. you owe too much for what it's really worth.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.