2000-03 Ford Focus SVT Stainless Steel Brake Lines (New in Box) *SOLD* - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-11-2005, 01:27 AM   #1
A4 - Oh Snap
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 25428
What I Drive: 2004 Audi A4 1.8T

FF Reputation: 1 A4 - Oh Snap Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
2000-03 Ford Focus SVT Stainless Steel Brake Lines (New in Box)

Hey guys. I'm new to this board and to Ford Focuses in general. I have a set of Stainless Steel brake lines left over from an aftermarket mod business that I used to have. These lines are for both front and rear. They are new in the box and have never been opened. Shipping is free, no need to worry about that.

I have seen these listed for between $125 - $150 on some sites. I'm willing to let them go for $80 shipped. If this is not a deal, then let me know.

I'm sure you already know what these are, but here is a description from the Russell website...

"Direct bolt-on Brake Line Kits bring the ultimate in braking performance. They improve your braking performance for competition or every-day driving. Replacing the OE rubber hoses with Russell brake lines reduces brake pedal travel for more consistent braking. Featuring stainless steel braided hose with zinc-plated fittings, these brake lines are factory assembled for convenient installation. They meet the strict guidelines of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation MVSS-106 requirements. All Russell brake line kits are for stock applications unless noted otherwise."

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message on AOL Instant Messenger, my screen name is "ohsnapA4"

I can accept Visa, Mastercard directly, or Paypal - which ever is most convenient for you.

If you are in SoCal, we can also meet up for you to pick these up.

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2005, 02:01 AM   #2
hyperfocal
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 23928
What I Drive: 2004 SVT [Sonic Blue/3-door]

FF Reputation: 1 hyperfocal Good Standing Member
2000-2003 SVT?

The SVTF is 2002-2004, n'est-ce pas?

If these'll fit an '04, I'll bite.

Old 07-11-2005, 02:57 PM   #3
A4 - Oh Snap
Focus Rookie

You are absolutely right. It is a typo on the packaging. I went to the Russell Performance website and they have it listed with the correct years.

02-04 Focus SVT 693370

The part # on the box I have matches the part # listed on the manufacturer website.

hit me up on AOL Instant messenger or send me a PM. I can send these out via Fedex Ground same day if I can confirm payment before 5 pm.

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2005, 03:17 PM   #4
A4 - Oh Snap
Focus Rookie

Just an update. I have had two people PM me with interest in the brake lines. I have provided both my Paypal info. First person who sends funds gets the brake lines.

If I get payment by 5 pm Pacific Time, the brake lines will go on the same day.

Thanks.

Old 07-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #5
A4 - Oh Snap
Focus Rookie

Here's another update. jUst got a paypal payment.

Brake lines are tentatively sold. I will update you all if the deal falls through.

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2005, 04:29 PM   #6
A4 - Oh Snap
Focus Rookie

Brakes are SOLD!

Thanks guys.

Bookmarks & Social Networks