Daddy's money will always win... - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-07-2005, 03:26 AM   #1
t_bone_c34
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17718
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 t_bone_c34 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Unhappy Daddy's money will always win...

Goodmorning everyone,haha. Sorry, I just got back from the track. A lot of people had gone to a local track in a place called Ennis, I think. But anyways, I held it down for the foci crew, taking 2 of the 3 races I was in. The first two races were against near stock civics,the first race the guy had giggle gas and I was sure to lose,but unfortuanatly the guy blew a ring or something of the like and wasnt able to finish, I WAS ahead at the time but he was gaining quick. The second civic was an older model, Im unsure of the year, all the lil civics look the same an years run together. But he got a horrible jump off the line and I took an easy win. The third and final run was against family, some kid from dallas with an SVTF that rivaled many on here. At first when I met him he seemed cool, said there wasnt much done besides an intake and filter, I was reluctant, but since I go by "If you know you'r gunna get your @$$ kicked, have fun doin it" I agreed. From the launch I knew there was no point, he gunned it a little bit behind me, but i heard a familiar sound. Before my brain had registered what it was, he was already multiple car lengths in front of me. Upon getting off the track, I started laughing and jokingly said "what are you?? Supercharged??" being pretty sure I was right. He just grinned back,called me an @$$hole and said "yea,its not for you poor boys". Fortuanetly his friend was nice and I was able to get info from him. The boy I raced is the son of a doctor, has no job, and has spent at least 10k in mods on the car. I could never get the jerk to open the hood to at least let me see what he was pushing, but his freind guesstimated around 10+ psi. After my great encounter with such a lovely person, I had a great night. The drivers of the civics were great poeple, and the guy that had blown a ring even let me help him out a little. I would love to post times of my complete ownage but i didnt want to pay extra for a small sheet of paper that gave me a time, I already know it was slow.

This Lambo once tried to race me. Yea thats right, I said tried... Because he didn't know about my Turbonator.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2005, 03:42 AM   #2
blck01zx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7784
What I Drive: 02 Black SVT; 03 Black Evo 8

FF Reputation: 1 blck01zx3 Good Standing Member
Man I hate people like that. There are probably 10-20 kids with the nicest cars at my school all have mommy and daddy pay for everything. Most of the kids I know personally and they arent real jerks it just pisses me off that they dont do anything to their cars themselves, not even pay for them. There is a kid with a 500+ hp rx-7, single turbo, he also has a prelude, a civic and a mustang...........and no job! are you kidding me! There is a kid with an Accord that a local shop did up with an H22 in it, nitrous and every bolt on imaginable, the kid had his license for 3, yeah THREE days when his parents bought him that car. He couldnt even drive a stick and it has a stage 3 clutch, then he wins a car show that I went to, and he got 500 dollars....guess who bought that, mommy and daddy. And another kid has a brand new 2005 ACR edition SRT-4, again daddy has a good job.
NOTE: ALL of these kids are sophmores in High School and have had their liscences for less than a year! WTF?

OK....OK Rant over for now.
SVT squad #58
1221 of 4788

420whp SVT focus
383whp Evo VIII
Old 06-07-2005, 09:56 AM   #3
mustanggt_50
Focus Addict

Fan#: 13592
What I Drive: 2002 Supercharged Mustang GT

FF Reputation: 1 mustanggt_50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well at least some of the guys were cool... Every so often you get an idiot that thinks they are better then everyone else, but theres really not much you can do about it!! I just look at it in the way that karma is a b*tch!!
Old 06-07-2005, 11:48 AM   #4
t_bone_c34
Focus Addict

lol,yea.One of my good freinds from here has a kitted stage 3 STI,god that is one amazing car. I think im right by saying stage 3 because its got the stage 3 intercooler and turbo,built everything,its just a sight to behold. of course every part including gas is daddys greens.

This Lambo once tried to race me. Yea thats right, I said tried... Because he didn't know about my Turbonator.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
Svt4life
Focus Addict

Fan#: 2462
What I Drive: 2002 Redfire Mustang Gt

FF Reputation: 1 Svt4life Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
yeah wat an a$$ if he had money like that he could have atleast been cool about it like yeah my dad paid for it but im not a rich stuck up a$$... awell its prolly the parents fault for rasing a stuck up kid and giving him watever he wants
Old 06-07-2005, 10:41 PM   #6
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 25,851, Level 96
Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
yea its not that i hate people who have their parents buy them sweet cars, i mean come on ud want it too if ur parents were in the money....but to go a brag about it and think ur better....thats what ticks me off.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:21 PM   #7
bwojdyla
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 3589
What I Drive: Red 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 bwojdyla Good Standing Member
The things you own will end up owning you.

Cars are just things. Don't worry about it. know that those kids will always be douchebags and will eventually get their come-uppance. We called those kids toppers, because 15 years later they wil still be the db's they are today with the same cars they rocked in high school, because that's when they topped out.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:22 AM   #8
t_bone_c34
Focus Addict

lol,kinda sounds like joe dirt

Old 06-08-2005, 05:21 PM   #9
svtguy88
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13476
What I Drive: 2003 Infra Red SVT

Points 8,577, Level 62
Points: 8,577, Level: 62 Points: 8,577, Level: 62 Points: 8,577, Level: 62
Level Up 43% Completed
Level up: 43% Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 17 svtguy88 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
People like that drive me nuts...he could have at least showed you what he was using. THere are people like that at my school--namely a new M3 that no other than mom and dad paid for.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:23 PM   #10
svtguy88
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13476
What I Drive: 2003 Infra Red SVT

Points 8,577, Level 62
Points: 8,577, Level: 62 Points: 8,577, Level: 62 Points: 8,577, Level: 62
Level Up 43% Completed
Level up: 43% Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 17 svtguy88 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
People like that drive me nuts...he could have at least showed you what he was using. THere are people like that at my school--namely a new M3 that no other than mom and dad paid for. Though I really can't be talking about moms and dads buying cars, because my mom bought mine-however, I'm paying her back one month at a time and everything done to my car (as little as it may be right now) is paid for by me. The only reason I didn't buy it myself is because an extra couple thousand dollars isn't easy to find when you are sixteen.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.