EU Focus Rear Bumper? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
McBaconhawk
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106722
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 McBaconhawk Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Exclamation EU Focus Rear Bumper?

I was doing my daily browsing on reddit and came across something on one of my posts (to r/Ford if anyone needs specifics) and someone brought this to my attention:

On the left, is my focus with the stock rear bumper, and on the right is the EU version. I like the way the EU one looks so much better than mine, and I was wondering, how much would it take to get one of those bumpers to the U.S, and have it the same color as my focus? I realize that the EU version on the right is a 2 door model as opposed to my 4 door model, but would that really make any difference? They also appear to be a different year model?

I would get a bodykit of some kind, but I want to keep the base look of my focus, because I just really like how it looks, but that rear bumper is so much better than the US version.

Basically, I'm just wondering what the cost of one of those would be, if I can't get my hands on that, I may look for a sport bodykit that doesnt take the Focus shape and make it look like an airplane.

Thanks in advance,

Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
fanat
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93868
What I Drive: SVT

FF Reputation: 3 fanat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (53)
Puke has one :)
Also look at how the svt bumper looks.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
mainest
Focus Addict

Fan#: 60163
What I Drive: '04 Red Euro SVT

FF Reputation: 7 mainest Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
There are a number of different "Euro" style bumpers available for the Mk. 1 Focus. They come up for sale occasionally in the BST section here, and on FJ. However, the Euro style bumper, being smaller than the US spec 5 mph bumper, requires trimming the crash bar and the foam inside the bumper cover, unless you can get the entire bumper kit. You can purchase them here: http://www.batinc.net/focus.htm
Good luck.

Old 12-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #4
Puke
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 79300
What I Drive: 94 Saleen Mustang, 03 SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Puke Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Euro rear bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainest View Post
There are a number of different "Euro" style bumpers available for the Mk. 1 Focus. They come up for sale occasionally in the BST section here, and on FJ. However, the Euro style bumper, being smaller than the US spec 5 mph bumper, requires trimming the crash bar and the foam inside the bumper cover, unless you can get the entire bumper kit. You can purchase them here: http://www.batinc.net/focus.htm
Good luck.
I have a Panther black Euro rear bumper along with lights and a European crash bar $275.00 plus shipping. I can be reached quicker at

svtpuke@gmail.com

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->