For Sale: Speedo with tach....... - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
p58ff
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25247
What I Drive: 2010 Red 4-Door SES

FF Reputation: 1 p58ff Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
For Sale: Speedo with tach.......

I have an instrument cluster that has the speedometer and tachometer. It is marked on the back '01 Focus, 111552+, auto, 4 cyl'. I used it for a while so the mileage is a bit more now, maybe 115K. It does work but the bulb and bulb holder for the brake lamp is missing. There is also a small mark on the clear plastic over the speedo between the needle center and the 30 MPH mark. It is easy to see in the picture. On my car either the brake lamp or ABS lamp stayed on, I cannot remember which. Your car may be different or the same.

If you will pay shipping, domestic USA only, I will send it to you for that amount rounded up to the next dollar. i.e. $18.37 will become $19.00. I will use either UPS or USPS to ship it, my choice. Payment is thru PayPal as a gift or +4%.

Send me an IM here on Focus Fanatics. First IM in the inbox gets it.

Thanks.

Brian

Last edited by p58ff; 12-02-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: To mark as sold

Bookmarks & Social Networks