Motor/Transmission Mounts- Part Numbers? - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > DURATEC Performance (2003-2011)

DURATEC Performance (2003-2011) The place to chat about any Duratec 23, 23E, and 20 engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
bigkeeser
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106593
What I Drive: 2007 S, 2.0 Automatic

FF Reputation: 1 bigkeeser Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Motor/Transmission Mounts- Part Numbers?

Hello everyone, new to the forum here. Sold my old F150 last winter and went with an 07 Focus. It's been pretty good so far.

Well, here's my problem. The car vibrates pretty bad at idle. I can feel the vibrations in the steering wheel and door panels. Seems to be the worst on the driver side but it is still noticeable on the passenger side.

I've found all the videos on how to tackle the job on youtube when it comes to replacing the passenger and driver side motor mounts. I just can't find the Ford OEM part number for the driver side mount. I plan to go only with OEM parts on this job.

For the passenger side engine mount I have Ford# 5S4Z-6038-CB.

For the driver side engine/transmission mount I can't seem to find the Ford part number. Anybody out there know it?

Old 11-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 47 felixthecat Great Standing Member
If your going w/ oem ford mounts, I'd let the ford parts guy do his job then. Just give him the last 8 of the vin.
Interduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131
Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
bigkeeser
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106593
What I Drive: 2007 S, 2.0 Automatic

FF Reputation: 1 bigkeeser Good Standing Member
Got it... Transmission mount is 8S4Z-7M121-A in case anyone ever needs it. Looks like the part number changed. It's a lil different that what was stamped on the original.

Bookmarks & Social Networks