Just bought my 3rd FF - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
Trav-E2.0
Thread Killer

Fan#: 8331
What I Drive: 2014 Fiesta ST

FF Reputation: 6 Trav-E2.0 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Just bought my 3rd FF

Hey all! First time on the forums in years. Been through some hard times and just lost touch. Figured I'd reintroduce myself! Just got back from the dealer and picked up a 2012 sedan SE.

First I had a 02' green auto SPI. (no pics)

Then I had my 05' Hatch (lots of pics...lol):

Had to let her go due to unfortunate circumstances, but after that I had my 03' GMC Sierra:

Sold it to get off my credit for something more "family" and "better gas milage"...So I bought my cousins 04' 450hp Procharged Mustang :

Had it for an entire month and then this:

Driving down the toll service road coming up to a light, I noticed a cop standing up against the sound wall looking like he was going to walk out in front of me. So I slowed down a bit watching him carefully, turned to see a stopped Expedition, hit the brakes, they locked up and I slammed into the back of him doing 25-30 mph...the much speed cause $8000 worth of damage to my poor car, totaling it out !

Knowing it was gonna be a loss I started looking around for a car...ANYTHING! I came across Carmax and started there. All I wanted was it had to be manual. Did some searching came across this:

She had 8k miles on her and was a stick for $16k...not effing bad! Carmax transfered it up to Dallas from Houston for free and I picked it up today. All I have to say is WOW! Ford really got thier shit together finally LOL

Shes fun to drive and can't wait to start on the mods. Already have an order for my shift knob from Anarchy Motive and should be here by next week.

Definitly feels good to be back on the forums again

-Travis

Old 09-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
Twenty
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17

Fan#: 90312
What I Drive: 2012 YB SE sedan w/ ST exterior

FF Reputation: 9 Twenty Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Definitely approving of the new car.
SR #74/SMk3C #17/YBOC #03
Bill M.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
matmatician
Cars&Corgis

Fan#: 81361
What I Drive: A ONE COLOR FOCUS, Ducatis

FF Reputation: 4 matmatician Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
You know what, I was never really a fan of that generation Mustang, but I dig your old one, big time. Sorry to see her go. Welcome back, looks like you got a heck of a deal on the new fofo!
ROTM June '13, PNW Crew #42, SR #245, Rally Rev #02
Old 09-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
fourpointmajor
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 101841
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze Metallic Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 fourpointmajor Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav-E2.0 View Post
Hey all! First time on the forums in years. Been through some hard times and just lost touch. Figured I'd reintroduce myself! Just got back from the dealer and picked up a 2012 sedan SE.

First I had a 02' green auto SPI. (no pics)

Then I had my 05' Hatch (lots of pics...lol):

Had to let her go due to unfortunate circumstances, but after that I had my 03' GMC Sierra:

Sold it to get off my credit for something more "family" and "better gas milage"...So I bought my cousins 04' 450hp Procharged Mustang :

Had it for an entire month and then this:

Driving down the toll service road coming up to a light, I noticed a cop standing up against the sound wall looking like he was going to walk out in front of me. So I slowed down a bit watching him carefully, turned to see a stopped Expedition, hit the brakes, they locked up and I slammed into the back of him doing 25-30 mph...the much speed cause $8000 worth of damage to my poor car, totaling it out !

Knowing it was gonna be a loss I started looking around for a car...ANYTHING! I came across Carmax and started there. All I wanted was it had to be manual. Did some searching came across this:

She had 8k miles on her and was a stick for $16k...not effing bad! Carmax transfered it up to Dallas from Houston for free and I picked it up today. All I have to say is WOW! Ford really got thier shit together finally LOL

Shes fun to drive and can't wait to start on the mods. Already have an order for my shift knob from Anarchy Motive and should be here by next week.

Definitly feels good to be back on the forums again

-Travis
Nice! My husband has a 2011 Focus SE and I really liked driving it, so when it came my turn for a new car this year, my choice was a 2012 yellow blaze titanium. I love it, fun to drive. Yes, Ford finally got their s**t together!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Long time no see Travis. Congrats on the new car.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Trav-E2.0
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmatician View Post
You know what, I was never really a fan of that generation Mustang, but I dig your old one, big time. Sorry to see her go. Welcome back, looks like you got a heck of a deal on the new fofo!
The new edge design was definitly my favorite aside from the first Mustang design back in the 60's

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourpointmajor View Post
Nice! My husband has a 2011 Focus SE and I really liked driving it, so when it came my turn for a new car this year, my choice was a 2012 yellow blaze titanium. I love it, fun to drive. Yes, Ford finally got their s**t together!
Yeah, they had an 11' on the lot for $14k with 15k miles. It was a standard but the 12' had so much more to offer I just couldn't pass it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Long time no see Travis. Congrats on the new car.
Seriously Tom...been awhile! Heard you moved to Austin buddy. Im only a couple hours north in Dallas. Next time I'm down that way I'll shoot you a pm and we can have lunch or something.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav-E2.0 View Post
Seriously Tom...been awhile! Heard you moved to Austin buddy. Im only a couple hours north in Dallas. Next time I'm down that way I'll shoot you a pm and we can have lunch or something.
Yeah definitely.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
1sloho
12 years strong

Fan#: 111
What I Drive: '02 zx5

FF Reputation: 17 1sloho Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
welcome back man. cant wait to see what u do with ur new ride.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
Trav-E2.0
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sloho View Post
welcome back man. cant wait to see what u do with ur new ride.
Thanks man...its good to be back. Wife is already pissed at me cause she caught me with the hood up taking out the intake resonator lol

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->