09 coupe bumper. Needs prime and paint - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
64wagon
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 73279
What I Drive: 2009 Sangria Red SES Coupe

FF Reputation: 1 64wagon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
09 coupe bumper. Needs prime and paint

Ive got the original bumper off of my 09 sangria red coupe. Needs to be primed, sanded, and painted. There is no damage to the bumper. Only reason for the sanded spot was to remove scuffs from where I was ib an accident. (Didnt need a new bumper but insurance paid for it so I got one) new one cost around 450 I believe and still need prime and paint. Im looking to get $250 obo and dont want to deal with shipping. Pm, call, or text 502-295-6804

Sent from my SGH-T959V using FF Mobile

"i know with me, when i saw someone with my wheels, i HATED it. kinda like when a woman sees another woman with their purse or shoes, they get pissed. was the same way when i saw a honda with my rims. lol." -kttnmthkngs420

Old 04-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
champjfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 96072
What I Drive: 2009 Ford Focus SES in Sangria Red

FF Reputation: 1 champjfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64wagon View Post
Ive got the original bumper off of my 09 sangria red coupe. Needs to be primed, sanded, and painted. There is no damage to the bumper. Only reason for the sanded spot was to remove scuffs from where I was ib an accident. (Didnt need a new bumper but insurance paid for it so I got one) new one cost around 450 I believe and still need prime and paint. Im looking to get $250 obo and dont want to deal with shipping. Pm, call, or text 502-295-6804

Do you have any pictures? I am very interested..........
Damage? My car is Sangria Red.
SES #035:
LED plate lights, LED map lights, LED cargo lights, remote start system, Sylvania LEDriving reverse lights

Old 04-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
64wagon
Focus Enthusiast

Sorry I thought I posted them

"i know with me, when i saw someone with my wheels, i HATED it. kinda like when a woman sees another woman with their purse or shoes, they get pissed. was the same way when i saw a honda with my rims. lol." -kttnmthkngs420

Old 04-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #4
champjfocus
Focus Addict

When do you think you will have pictures?
SES #035:
LED plate lights, LED map lights, LED cargo lights, remote start system, Sylvania LEDriving reverse lights

Old 04-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
64wagon
Focus Enthusiast

I posted them. I can see them...? Have a phone number I can text them to?

Old 04-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
champjfocus
Focus Addict

You dont want to deal with shipping meaning?? I am very interested. I wanted one ofthese and it is the exact color I need. How much do you think it would run to sad prime and paint?
SES #035:

Old 04-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #7
64wagon
Focus Enthusiast

Id say a couple hundred. I can prime and prep it for you if you want. I used to work at a body shop that did pep the right way, and I'm still in good graces with them. Ill stop out there thursday on my day off and ask how much they should normally charge to do it all. And I've never shipped anything before especially anything that big bur I suppose I can try and figure out how and how much it would be to do so. I just figured it should be easier to do local pick up depending on who bought it. Ill figure it out and get back with you

Old 04-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
champjfocus
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64wagon View Post
Id say a couple hundred. I can prime and prep it for you if you want. I used to work at a body shop that did pep the right way, and I'm still in good graces with them. Ill stop out there thursday on my day off and ask how much they should normally charge to do it all. And I've never shipped anything before especially anything that big bur I suppose I can try and figure out how and how much it would be to do so. I just figured it should be easier to do local pick up depending on who bought it. Ill figure it out and get back with you

How much would you charge to do the prime and prep? Yeah, if you could get me those prices I would appreciate it. I am trying to get some prices and ideas if I want to do this or not. I really like the rounded bumper cover. So you would prep it, sand it, and prime it correct? Then I would just have to paint it and have it installed? Is it easy to install. I have the squarer version and dont like it.

By the way, you said there was no damage but it was in an accident. Can you elaborate? Scale of one to ten on condition and some more pictures would be great!?
SES #035:

Old 04-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #9
champjfocus
Focus Addict

Hows that bumper cover?
SES #035:

Old 04-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
64wagon
Focus Enthusiast

You have a phone number I can text to thats easier to communicate than posts? Even though all those should probably be in a pm anyways. The bumper has no damage to it. It had some deep scratches that went through the paint that I sanded out so they are smooth. Whenever you sand down to raw rubber in the bumper urself it has to be primed and sanded out again. It just needs to be primed on those spots and ill sand the rest with 800 grit. Then you can take it to a body shop and they will clean it good and paint it. I asked yesterday and they said to do the while job would be about 400 most of it being labor. ill prime and sand it for another 75. You can go to a local body shop of your choice and ask how much they would charge to judt paint it with all the prep work already been done. I'm not sure if the fog lights are tge same between mine and yours or not. And you will have to buy the grill that goes in it too.

Bookmarks & Social Networks