TRevGreenSE, good guy or theif? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-23-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

Fan#: 72986
What I Drive: 2003, black, Ford Focus SE Wagon

FF Reputation: 3 Fucus-minded Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
TRevGreenSE, good guy or theif?

I sent this guy the money via paypal on the 17th....before I sent him the money he would write me very often and even up to about 30 min before i sent the money he was contacting me...Now that he has my money and he hasnt answered once... I have sent him e-mails as well as PMs on here...I hope I wasnt douched so if anyone knows this kid tell him I better have either fenders hand delivered to my house or money back in my account by monday, enough said.

TRevGreenSE...Is this guy a good guy or a douche? I'm posting this everywhere for max. spread. I bought a set of fenders from him on the 17th...he doesnt get back to me, no fenders and o money back...if you know him please give me his address as I love to travel and meet new folks. Thanks.

correct! I talked to him on the 17th, I sent him the money mins later and then nada...multiple PMs, emails and now blasts...when I wake up tomorrow I may have to put in a claim via paypal...I really hope this kid steps up... BTW dont think Im a douche I wrote him plenty of times telling him to please get back to me or it would come to this.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:00 AM   #2
mikebontoft
AKA "Toxx"

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
doesn't get back to you meaning what? you just paid and haven't heard anything about shipping etc or what.
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 in progress) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-alt DD/ rally car) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod) | '75 BMW 2002 "unnamed" (donor race car) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics
Quote:
Getting groceries never sounded so good!
Old 10-23-2011, 03:25 AM   #3
mikebontoft
AKA "Toxx"

Nope just wanted to make sure. I will notify the BST staff since they can handle this better than I can.

Mike
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 in progress) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-alt DD/ rally car) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod) | '75 BMW 2002 "unnamed" (donor race car) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics
Quote:
Old 10-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Keep this thread updated and let Us know what comes of all of this. Keep in mind though, it has only been a few days and it is entirely possible something has come up that has taken precedent over a sale(things come up, is all I'm saying). Also, it appears He hasn't been on since 17OCT2011.

I'll send Him a PM giving Him the opportunity to explain His side of the situation before taking action. But if You do have to file a claim via PayPal and He ignores it, I will ban Him from FF. Wouldn't be the first one I've kicked off FF for ripping people off.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:34 AM   #5
mikebontoft
AKA "Toxx"

Thanks Jason.
Quote:
Old 10-23-2011, 03:38 AM   #6
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Glad to. I do My best moderating at rude hours of the morning, lol.

PM has been sent to member "TRevGreenSE"

Last edited by jmiller_1974; 10-23-2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: update
Old 10-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

Hey guys,

He Pm'ed me 3 times on the 17th...as soon as I pm'ed him that he has his money no more replies from him. it is possible that the minute my money hit his account something came up but I doubt it but I will give him a chance, who knows maybe as he was writing me back africanized honey bees finally made it into his home...we will see.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #8
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Okay, so I have received a response(also check His original FS thread), and a problem had indeed occurred. I understand You also filed a claim with PayPal before giving Him a chance to respond. Unfortunately, You will likely have to find what You're looking for somewhere else now, because I wouldn't be surprised if He no longer wants to deal with You. A little patience goes a long way, friend.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

hey listen, i see that the guy is upset now but look at it from my point of view...instant responses before payment and 7 days w/o a response after payment...I've been burnt before and this is exactly how it started and I waited like a schmuck for too long and lost my money.... I dont like losing money. I really do hope it is just coincidence that he is responding the instant that I put in a dispute with paypal as he does seem to have a clean record otherwise. look at my record as well and see if I play well with others...dont make this seem like I'm a bad guy here looking to ruin reputations as I dont have anything to gain by that...a lil patience goes a long way? so does a lil communication! BTW the moment this deal goes through in any way I will be the first one on here telling everyone that he is a stand up guy. BTW he told me that he was instructed not to ship said item by FFs moderators until i lift the dispute...I will and let this play out how it is meant to. Laters.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

As per PayPal policy, Your money is protected for 30 days. I am trying to be objective here, but to be perfectly honest You're not leaving Me much choice. I know exactly what it's like to get burned(which is why I jumped in here so quickly to try to resolve this), so I do what I can to make sure ALL parties are satisfied, within My limited power. Apparently this time I am unable to do so.

Things happen that are sometimes beyond Our control. The ball is in Your court now. I did what I could. You'll get Your money back through PayPal, and because of the quality of the responses I have received from both parties, I am washing My hands of this.

All in all, I'm sorry You didn't get what You were hoping for, but to be fair, you decided to go ahead and take action before the Seller was even given a chance to respond. So yes, a little patience would have gone a long way in this matter, I believe.

Bookmarks & Social Networks