My experience with Massive - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Massive Speed

Massive Speed Discuss about forced induction upgrades and performance tuning for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Massive Speed

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
DrugdealerCPhT
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 83146
Location: Farmington Hills (Pharmacy)/ Southgate (home), MI, MI
What I Drive: I drive my pharmacist crazy.

FF Reputation: 3 DrugdealerCPhT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
My experience with Massive

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to put this, but give it a shot anyways.

I had ordered a set of the 9mm spark plug wires for my SVTF a couple of weeks ago. The order was processed and shipped rather quick, and I had my wires a few days later. When I went to put them on, I noticed that the coil ends didn't look quite right. I ordered the stock ends, but these were most definitely the MSD ends.

The next business day, I gave Massive a call to see how to proceed. I spoke with a gentleman (Mark/ Mike, perhaps?) who looked up my order and said that I had ordered the right wires, but for some reason was sent the wrong ones. Things happen, I understand completely. The next thing really surprised me. The man on the phone says "I really apologize for the mix up, I'll get you taken care of. I'll send a UPS label with a driver to pickup the wrong wires and we'll send out the right ones right away". About 5 business days later (I called back and Ingrid told me they were shipping from CA, so it might take a little longer), I received the correct wires.

I work for a business which caters to high-end and often needy clients. Our owner demands the highest of customer care for our patients and doctor-clients, so my standard expectation for businesses I personally deal with is (perhaps a bit skewed) high. When I dealt with Massive, I was FAR from disappointed, but rather impressed, despite the mistake. I honestly think that the true measure of customer service isn't how well you do your job normally, but how well you can handle abnormal situations.

Kudos to Massive for handling my orders with the highest standard of customer service, and a big thank you to Ingrid and Mark/Mike (the gentleman I initially spoke with).

BTW, the wires work great. Smooth idle, no misfires, SUPERIOR fit and finish, and overall, a high quality looking product.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Tom-E09
Pimp'n ain't easy

Fan#: 59383
What I Drive: 2002 Gray ZTS

FF Reputation: 2 Tom-E09 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
if FF had a like button i would like this
Sedan Revolution #138SR Town Drunk
Team Dreamspeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazimusZX4ST View Post
I come speeding along and they think I'm all "lets run" when in reality its "MOVE YOU POS, IT'S BURRITO TIME!"
God I love burritos.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...

Top left, right under the big orange "Post Reply" tab...

@ the OP, glad all went well, Karl and the rest of Massive are a bunch of real stand up folks!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
FocusedSlayer
has a screw loose

Fan#: 59042
What I Drive: 2007 CD Silver Sedan SE w/Sap

FF Reputation: 34 FocusedSlayer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I spoke with Karl , the owner about my ordeal and losing something that I needed to complete an install and he was gonna send out a replacement part at no charge . Told me that he would take care of it .
And just for that , I specifically told him no way that it was my fault for losing the part and got it shipped immediately overnight so I could finish my suspension installation . He said that he wouldn't charge me for the part just shipping and again I said not happening so I bought a shirt and had the part shipped overnight at my expense .

Excellent service and customer support from Massive !!!!
Team Duratec #01,Sedan Revolution#4, Elder FocusedSlayer, Gump Crew 21

February 2012 Sedan of The Month

Last edited by FocusedSlayer; 04-16-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added info
Old 04-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
Tom-E09
Pimp'n ain't easy

Fan#: 59383
What I Drive: 2002 Gray ZTS

FF Reputation: 2 Tom-E09 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller_1974 View Post
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...

Top left, right under the big orange "Post Reply" tab...
iFail. lol.

But as for karl. I have not ordered my part yet but hearing the stories, i am happy to say that i cannot wait to get the money to buy from yall.
Sedan Revolution #138SR Town Drunk
Team Dreamspeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazimusZX4ST View Post
I come speeding along and they think I'm all "lets run" when in reality its "MOVE YOU POS, IT'S BURRITO TIME!"
God I love burritos.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
K Dog
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 23554
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 10 K Dog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Appreciate the kind sentiment!!! We try!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #7
riprock
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6081
What I Drive: 2003 Silver SVT5

FF Reputation: 1 riprock Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i didnt have any issues with my order, but i too feel that they were professional to the point of feeling like i was talking to a friend. they never have a problem giving me as much info as possible before i make my purchase, thereby making me 100% confident that its the correct product and definetely the correct company to purchase from. will be doing more business soon.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->