Seats and Gauges - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades

SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2002-204 SVT Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
MVAuto
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 14287
What I Drive: 2000 Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 MVAuto Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Seats and Gauges

I'm in need of some new seats. Well most of the interior really. I want to change up to a darker color as my 2000 ZX3 has the really dirty looking light grey interior. I'd like to go SVT but my car is blue and for some reason blue/black is next to impossible to find. I'm also looking at finding a set of black/grey set from another zx3. One kinda crazy option is maybe finding a set of seats from a Mazda 3 as I know they share many parts but interior I'm not so sure. I've also thought about finding a black leather set from a ZX5 but don't know they will fit. Figure I'd see what you guys thought. I've thought about seat covers but custom fit ones cost almost as much as having a local shop redo them.

Second thing I'd like to mod is the gauges. I know the later models came with a silver face gauge set but I'm curious if anyone knows if this is something I can just buy and install with modification or not?

I recently got my focus back from a family member who was nice enough to take over the payments when I lost my job a few years ago but they are smokers and with the light grey interior its just a mess. I have to replace the passenger seat because there are springs coming out. This isn't a show car but I'm trying to make it look nice again. Any help would be great. I missed my focus and happy to have it back!!

thanks
Travis
2000 Focus ZX3

www.modernvisionscc.com

Bookmarks & Social Networks