WARNING!! SVTRSST will not refund you after payment - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
blackjack
Focus Addict

Fan#: 69988
What I Drive: Black 03 SVT

FF Reputation: 2 blackjack Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Thumbs down WARNING!! SVTRSST will not refund you after payment

So I purchased SVTRSST's gutted SVT cat off the BST forum. And he told me he would ship out the next day.

Then he tells me, that it would be delayed a week because some family members haven't returned from Mexico. So I wait a week, then the same excuse! So I waited another week, so by this time 2 weeks has passed. And still the item hasn't been shipped.

So I ask 2 day ago for a REFUND, and he tell me that he can't refund me because Paypal is having problems with his credit card. So I gave him another Paypal to just send a payment for the same amount I sent him, and everything would be even.

So now he chooses not to refund me my payment!!!

Old 07-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #2
Juantron
Focus Addict

Fan#: 56983
What I Drive: '03 SVT-5

FF Reputation: 3 Juantron Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Has he told you that he is not going to refund your payment? If so, open a dispute with Paypal.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
blackjack
Focus Addict

Yes, he has told me.

I know, it sucks though, because I have to wait for Paypal to solve the problem.this would be completely different if he had actually sent the item. But gave me sorry BS excuse for 2 weeks.

And I should of looked at his feedback profile before I bought this. This isn't the FIRST he's done this

Old 07-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
badass3
FocusXtreme

Fan#: 54096
What I Drive: 2001, Pitch Black, ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 badass3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
i would say open a paypal claim. it does take time but they usually pretty good with it.
Hatch Nation #24
Zetec Crew #270 ATXF #49

Old 07-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
blackjack
Focus Addict

Thanks everyone for the help, I just got a PM from him threatening he would deny the claim because of this thread and the negative feedback I left him.

If any Mods see this thread, could you please remove the negative feedback he has left on my profile. I don't wanna play the victim card, but I don't see where I have done something wrong.

I sent him $100 for an item, and he BS for 2 weeks and then when I request a refund, he denies it...

Old 07-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #6
Rafal
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73222
What I Drive: 2005 Beige ZX4 SE

FF Reputation: 2 Rafal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
from experience I know that PayPal is very good in that kind of situations.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58

Old 07-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #7
SVTRSST
70 100 70 70 : (

Fan#: 50439
What I Drive: 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 16 SVTRSST Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
from experience I know that PayPal is very good in that kind of situations.
sure it is, it takes money away very quick, so thats why i told him to open a claim, i told him i would help all i could so he could get his money back, but no.. instead of him replying "ok", i got a response im a scumbag, so now i wont coperate much with him, do you think he deserves my coperation? i was willing to help, i was polite and all, and his answer was all arrogant

Old 07-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
Rafal
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73222
What I Drive: 2005 Beige ZX4 SE

FF Reputation: 2 Rafal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRSST View Post
sure it is, it takes money away very quick, so thats why i told him to open a claim, i told him i would help all i could so he could get his money back, but no.. instead of him replying "ok", i got a response im a scumbag, so now i wont coperate much with him, do you think he deserves my coperation? i was willing to help, i was polite and all, and his answer was all arrogant
mate Im not on any side I just know that PayPal is very helpful in that kind of cases. I have to deal with them every day almost because of my work.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58

Old 07-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #9
blackjack
Focus Addict

Edit*

Sorry he didn't leave feedback

Old 07-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #10
SVTRSST
70 100 70 70 : (

Fan#: 50439
What I Drive: 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 16 SVTRSST Great Standing Member
lol what a LIAR!.. seriously. I have all the pms, and you moved the history to your favor.

first of.. as you stated im from Mexico and the gutted cat is in Mexico, i cannot drive to USA and have it shipped next day... when i told you my relatives were going to stay here, i OFFERED a refund SINCE I STILL HAD THE MONEY in my paypal. you said waiting was ok.

then when the week passed i asked my relatives to take it with them, they said well we are not leaving yet ( just like i explained you), ONCE AGAIN, i offered a refund, you said it was ok again.. so dont come with BS, i still had the money back then.

3rd. SO you pmed me 2 days ago asking a refund?, it was yesterday at 9am dude.. I tried all day long to work it out, and had good communication with you. i explained everything the best way i could since my english is not the best. AND TOLD YOU quoted from the pm... "paypal wont let me refund the money, im thinking you should open a claim? that will work i guess lol".. and it wont let me because I SPENT the money, i am at $0.00 in paypal, it wont get the money from my credit card as i thought it would, so i told you to do that so you had your money back asap and NOT BECAUSE i didnt want to give you your money back.

ONCA AGAIN, i wont send the 100 bucks from my account to yours without using the issue refund option, why? because its ppossible that after this solves you can just claim you never got anything and paypal will take the money from my account and give it to you. You even asked me to send it to other account which can result in something WORSE, seems like you dont know that. we wouldnt been "even" like you say.

you know why i decided not to help you anymore?, i woke up, i didnt even had breakfast yet, opened my email and BANG.. this guy was calling me names, i was a scumbag, he wanted ultra fast service now, i even got bad feedback here (even though the item was sold via focaljet), and it pissed me BAD that i was trying to help him as soon as i could and you (blackjack) are being a total ..... i wont play that game dude, i have done business in the past with people buying more expensive parts and even from canada and they DID understood the situation, is not as easy as being in USA, and this is the last time i will explain everything again blackjack, even my little brother would understand the situation.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks