Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Dr.Color chip paint repair

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  gtferrari 
#1 ·
was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this product.[dunno]

i just ordered and received a 1oz bottle of g9 vista blue paint repair with a 4oz solution of hardener ~$59 plus s+h [ohcrap]this is the road rash kit and what they claim to be the best value. ive got massive rash just in front of the rear wheels along with some stone chips in the leading edge of the hood and a few spots on the bumper.

there arent many instructions for how to use the product so that must mean its fool proof.

but i will strip the wax and sealers from the car with dish soap and clay bar off what ever is left for the best adhesion.

other than that it reads clean car dab paint next to (they stress the "next to" bit) smear and then wipe with hardener.

i will attempt this on my next free day and post photos of before, application, and after

#3 ·
I searched but it myst not look outside of the gen 2 forum. Usually it brings up anything within the entire site. Thanks. Hope i can get some good results

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.