Focus Fanatics Forum banner

02 svt focus help

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  GBPackFan 
#1 ·
Im looking to put in a 4point roll bar in and I was looking to see if someone can give me some tips on if I should make my own or get a pre fabbed one? and i also want to get an pillar guage pod does anyone know where I can get a full pillar? Any help would you be nice.

#3 ·
Thanks for that! Im gonna order it within the week and I've got kinda a weird question. Well im pretty much new to the whole svt focus game and well I guess my question is what all can I do performance wise to the motor to get some more horsepower. I know the obvious is intake and exhaust what would be some recommendations for them. Any idea? For intake I was thinkingstart k&n. And iI dont know about exhaust yet.

#4 ·
At the top of the SVT Performance Section there is a thread that will answer 98% of your questions in relation to SVT Perfomance.

New Members Read Here First. SVT Performance Chat "Read First" Threads

Trust me when I say this, most of your questions about your SVT have already been answered 11tybillion times, so please use the search function before you start any new threads.

I personally have spent hundreds of hours searching and there has only been a handful of times I have had to start a new thread to get the answer I was looking for.

As far as your "get more horsepower" question, this thread is for you...
SVT Performance Upgrades

Oh yeah... welcome to FocusFanatics.[driving]

#8 ·
Thanks for the link on the cage but I think that is a little more than I want in a cage. Im just looking for like a main halo bar and the two bars that run down by the doors. And I also did look at andysautosport and all they have is roll bar padding. X_x

#9 ·
Nothing quite like smashing your unhelmeted head on a roll bar during a violent accident.. Unless you intend to be auto-x'ing all the time, save the added weight and spend the money on go fast goodies!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.