Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#5,117 ·
Uh fail....

Btw don't think I can make it to the meet... Tried to request off, too many people are trying to get out of iron man weekend so they put stupid things down.

#5,122 ·
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A NEW IDEA FOR THE MEET ON THE SAME DAY!

check it out, we can get some foci love out to this. It's the Granite district car show, everyone is welcome........it's on state street. Starts at 9 ends around 2.

we need to register so they have the room, BUT it would be pretty fun. I should be able to make it then :)

http://www.graniteschools.org/departments/instructionalservices/cte/Pages/Car Show.aspx

edit: BTW I'm putting 225/50's on my stock 15s [hihi]

#5,125 ·
damn that sucks.......

edit: but hold on..... I have an SR member that just bought a parts SVT so I'll ask him if he needs the ECU

#5,139 ·
I dunno how you guys wanna do it either... I know I gotta be at work at five. That's it.

The way registration goes is follow that link, there's another link on the page that says registration form, click on that, fill it out for yourself, then submit it. It's free anyway.

Prizes are awarded at 1:30 so it'd be cool if someone got one (I'm finally finishing the painted interior too, just started the rest of it today) and I'll fix a few other things. Like put the 225s on :)

btw don't get me wrong.... The drive IS fun (but not with a bad clutch.... I'm revving a ton into 3rd gear now. Might as well just get the damn clutch kit and make myself happy) but that's like all we do. Lol. Curious to see how these wider tires take to the road though.

#5,141 ·
I call next... Maybe... If you're willing to just take mine and sell it or otherwise drive a pretty reliable car. (oh but clutch will be replaced before anything.). I mean i DID buy my car for $4500 so it's not that bad. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.