Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#52,042 ·
Well, I finished up drafting the wiring diagram for my meth/water injection.

I have all the parts I need minus a generic relay which I can pick up at autozone for $2 and some more red wire. I'm all set to get this install started this weekend and hopefully have it dialed in to the best setting and right mixture next weekend in time for Ocean City Hot Rod Weekend. I'm probably going to start with a 25/75 (meth/water) mixture and adjust from there.

#52,047 ·
Well, I finished up drafting the wiring diagram for my meth/water injection.

I have all the parts I need minus a generic relay which I can pick up at autozone for $2 and some more red wire. I'm all set to get this install started this weekend and hopefully have it dialed in to the best setting and right mixture next weekend in time for Ocean City Hot Rod Weekend. I'm probably going to start with a 25/75 (meth/water) mixture and adjust from there.
^^^ Do you really need relay number 3?...how much juice is your pump gonna draw?...cheap relays ALWAYS fail

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.