Focus Fanatics Forum banner

08 to 11 modifications (pictures)

54K views 243 replies 40 participants last post by  mac.mogul 
#1 ·
Hey just post what you've done to make your car look sick!

#84 ·
Been busy with some easy mods lately. Debadged my trunk and plastidipped my grille this past weekend. Waiting on H&R spacers at the moment so I can put on my 04 SVT six spokes. Also got a appointment to ge the windows tinted Saturday. Will post pics once I get it all done this weekend.

#86 ·
You can't question his knowledge. He's all knowing...[facepalm]

Anyways, sounds good steez, post pics as soon as your done

#87 ·
why such hostility in this place? Some folks bought different items that are made from different material or maybe the same. We shouldn't be bashing on Crice for making an opionion on an item.

Lets see people bash on this:

I think using a Garage door seal to give your car a lip looks cheap and disgusting.

Lets keep the thread going like this:

Quick shots of my focus after a car wash

#95 ·
Hey Slammed_2.0 does it ever bother you that the intercooler is off center? It bugs the crap outta me, but I have really bad OCD.

#99 ·
i don't think i've ever seen your car. and idk how many people have so just go ahead when your ready. appreciate that though, just keeps it more interesting

#106 ·
Also here is more pics with my mods, keep in mind mine was a SE (=
And this used to be it:

I now have:
External mods....
body color door handles,mirror caps added spoiler
body color grill
3dcarbon front lip
ses dark chrome tails
eagle eye projector headlights with 8k hids
added fog lights with 3k hids and laminx
Bronze rota slipstreams painted black with plastidip soon to be gunmetal
FRPP Suspension Drop
Emblem overlays including brake light emblem
Piano Black pillars

Internal Mods....
FS Werks CAI
Custom 2.5 inch Exhaust
SCT xcal 3 with Custom 93octane Tune
FSWerks 4-1 Race Header
High-Performance Tires
FSwerks Stress Bars
FSwerks engine cover
All in cbain lights changed to leds

And some pics:

#215 ·
The pics that you have of all the silver dash parts pulled out. How hard was that to do. I cant stand the look of it and was curious how hard it is to do and what prep work you did for painting the plastic. Love the new look that it gives the car

#119 ·
Also the car didn't come with Daytime Running Lights (DRL) so there's a string of bright white LED's that I ran from headlight to headlight right under the FF badge. Got it in there now I have to find a way through the firewall to get to the interior fuses.

#129 ·
A hair dryer helps when trying to debadge. I used a hair dryer, floss, and Goo Gone. I took my time and used my fingernails to remove as much of the adhesive before using the Goo Gone. Once they were heated up from the hair dryer, removing the letters with the floss was quite easy. The only pain is getting all the adhesive off.

#133 ·
Can only work for a little bit at a time because off the heat but I manages to get all the wires together and ground the black wires to the frame and drilled a hole through the place where the clutch would have fit. Easier than I thought as you can actually see where it comes out from the engine compartment. Put the two ends of the hot wires together into one long wire and passed that thought to the inside of the car right next to the fuse box. Quit there as it's already about 92 degrees and the car was in the sun. Next step is to attach the hot wire to either the running light fuse or the fog light fuse depending on when I want the LED's to light up. Decided not to use an ignition fuse so the LED's are on all the time. That was my original intention but changed my mind.

Might just pull the car into the garage and finish up today to get it done. If I do, I'll have pictures up later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.