Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus 'sticker' on front door panels..

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  05focusST91 
#1 ·
I just took off the pinstripes along the sides of my Focus, as I've been meaning to do it and they started peeling enough for me to notice and do away with them. It looks much cleaner. Now, I have this "FOCUS" sticker (I Believe?) on the bottom of both my front door panels. It isn't horrible, and I do kind of like it, but I'm not sure what to do with it - leave it, remove it, alter it?

Here's a pic.

When I first got the car, I was all "remove it", then I got lazy and it never really bothered me. Now that I removed the pinstriping, I'm wondering if this is next to go? Or, do I just leave it? Or, alter it and either add some color (IDK how, but I do know it'd be green to match my emblems) to the whole thing or just the outline. The idea to alter it is the bottom of the three, but it still has a chance.
Opinions?

See less See more
#8 ·
IDK why.

It doesn't look all that bad imo

Sent from my LG-LG730 using FF Mobile
I agree. I'm just not sure if it "fits" the car.

It should be red if anything, but still.
Well, red would have made sense since the pinstripes were red and silver, but since they are now gone, red wouldn't make any sense since I'm going with a black and green theme.

I just thought - flat black would look great! Someone here did stripes on their hood in flat black, and it's very subtle and nice. Now I gotta think how to do it!

#10 ·
I like it. My GP has GRAND PRIX scripts in that location, one on each front door. I've always thought it looked good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.