Focus Fanatics Forum banner

STs in the Midwest ?

7K views 65 replies 16 participants last post by  goinloco1 
#1 ·
Test drove the new ST last Thursday. WOW! What an amazing car. Woodhouse Ford in Blair has a Blue ST2 with sunroof and Nav. They have a Tangerine Scream intransit too. Think I would trade in my Titanium?
Has anyone seen other STs in the Midwest area?

#2 ·
Anderson in Lincoln has a Performance Blue one as well. MissouriLEO drove 1 and saw another. I don't know if anyone has seen them on the road yet though.

#5 ·
There's a black ST at the Olathe Ford dealership. I drove by 4 times and it was out at the edge of their parking lot on display 3 of the times. So it must have been out on a test drive. Fourth time I drove by, a murdered out 2nd Gen Focus was pulling into the lot next to it.

And then I found 20 bucks.

#7 ·
I drove a black ST2 at Sunset Ford, then went out to Pundmann Ford with pichtblacksvt to check out a Tangerine scream ST2. I prefer the Tangerine over the black. Still wanna see the white though.

#13 ·
Tangerine Scream

Woodhouse Ford in Blair NE has a tangerine scream st2. Only saw it at night but it looks great. Going to stop by when it's sunny. I think it will look amazing. I I really wish they would make it in white platinum tho.

#49 ·
Gravel does suck though. YOLO

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Technically that's such a bull shit statement, you don't "only live once" but rather live every single day, and only fatally die once.

I want a set of Recaro seats. I wish I would of waited before getting my ti. Oh well. I'm sure by next summer ill be able to find a used st.
The Recaro seats won't be inexpensive until some one starts parting out the cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.